• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
It's just a game, kid--it's there for recreation and enjoyment. Do everything that you can to improve not only your levels, but also your strategies and skills against the various opponents. Look up tips online that will assist your accomplishments. To my understanding, Pokemon X/Y is rather different from previous installments, so you just have to get into the rhythm of things.

See that's the thing. I know exactly what to do. I've been playing competitive Pokemon since Gen IV, I have all my resources (Smogon, FB pages, etcs), the thing with Gen VI is that it is somehow taking me longer to get my team ready. Hell I don't even have 1 single Pokemon ready (unless you count Xerneas who is perfect in IV, nature, and item by pure chance). Why do people still think I'm a noob at this game? I really get frustrated when people say I suck and get even more frustrated when they advise me to learn how to play. I know all the methods in terms of competitive play, but for some reason Gen VI just looks at me and sends me a critical hit DynamicPunch and just wants me suffer and fall behind against the other players. I lose in both views of the argument. *sighs and contemplates his entire life*

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
yelling has become a nightly thing here and even though i never have anything to do with it, they need to dump their anger somewhere.
i was recently diagnosed with ADHD.
and i'm wondering how many more people i'll fail to save.
i'm just so tired.

My birthday was this past Sunday and I didn't receive a single happy birthday, either. This is the best thing ever, considering as to how I find birthdays to be a big waste of time and existence--just one day closer to death--which is why I don't celebrate mine. More power to those who do celebrate theirs, though.

My birthday was this past Sunday and I didn't receive a single happy birthday, either. This is the best thing ever, considering as to how I find birthdays to be a big waste of time and existence--just one day closer to death--which is why I don't celebrate mine. More power to those who do celebrate theirs, though.

Besides my family, my mom's boyfriend, my aunt, and my aide from school years ago, not many people tell me to have a happy birthday anymore. Like holidays, I personally find birthdays to not be a big deal anymore. Just normal days to me. Besides, these days I'm afraid of getting too old. I'm almost in my 30's, so I'm definitely reaching the point that I hate celebrating my birthday every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom