• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Ugh. You don't know how much I've bottle up in terms of anger, anxiety, rage, depression, dark emotions, and everything for such a long time. And then come 12/27/13, I'm going to be the saddest, most depressed, most suicidal ******* there is on the forums. For more info, leave a PM and I'll respond asap.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As per usual, I didn't get what I wanted, someone called me a spoiled brat for having these RIGHTS to the Internet, and other such things of that sort. Oh and someone said I was a bad debater ! How I must fall down on my knees to them o_O

bunny

birb overlord
I carved my first pumpkin today! It has the ALBW logo on it, along with chalk Link. I think it turned out pretty well; I'm happy with it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I carved my first pumpkin today! It has the ALBW logo on it, along with chalk Link. I think it turned out pretty well; I'm happy with it.

Where's your picture of this supposed pumpkin? :O
-----------
I'm happy because I got a love letter today saying that I should NOT be depressed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom