• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I wonder why I'm still here. I'm not even overreacting. I've been wondering why I stay ever since I joined. It's not like anyone would care if I left. Some members may even be glad. I could go into detail about how poorly I'm treated here, but I can imagine the comments now. So no.
My dear Cakepan there is one thing you should learn. Don't stay active on a site ONLY for other members. Stay active because of you liking it there. If you join a site you don't join because of the members but more because of the site itself right? You shouldn't care about how people see you unless you're trolling or flaming but as long as you have fun and there are topics you like to reply to why would you leave if members want you to?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I know for a fact that several important VM messages have been deleted from my profile! I miss ONE day on this site and that's the payment I recieve! CURSE YOU, STUPID DRIVER'S ED AND ACTING CLASS BEING ON THE SAME BLEEPING DAY!!!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
How a bunch of stuff is missing included a significant update I made to a group that took me like an hour and half to make and I don't want to do all that again and what the hell happened server moves never completely erased a whole days worth of forum posts and stuff before!

I am not enthused, to say the least.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom