• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Really hot day today. More bush fires all over the state again, I can't see the mountains through the smoke now and outside is really smokey here. This will be the worst fire season ever here for sure and summer doesn't even start until December, it's still spring.
The Situation

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm wondering why, after four hours, one of my friens has not added my 3DS friend code. I mean, she promised me that she would, yet nothing has happened. It's like those vows were nothing but lies. The only other options are that something came up, I copied the friend code incorrectly, or the Internet is broken. And all I wanted to do was trade my Swirlix...:kawaii:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really love debating in my Government class, but sometimes I feel like I might offend some people. I don't say things to intentionally hurt my peers, but sometimes I feel it comes out that way. I just want them to know I'm not a mean person. Is that too much to ask? :(

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wonder why I'm still here. I'm not even overreacting. I've been wondering why I stay ever since I joined. It's not like anyone would care if I left. Some members may even be glad. I could go into detail about how poorly I'm treated here, but I can imagine the comments now. So no.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I wonder why I'm still here. I'm not even overreacting. I've been wondering why I stay ever since I joined. It's not like anyone would care if I left. Some members may even be glad. I could go into detail about how poorly I'm treated here, but I can imagine the comments now. So no.
I would miss you Pancake, we all would :(

But anyways, the only thing on my mind now if food. @_@

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today Gay Marriage was legalised in the Australian Capital Territory, making the first place in the country that Gay Marriage is legalised. Awesome step for Australian human rights and sanity! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom