• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'm going on another vacation tomorrow! Cedar Point, in Ohio! That place has the best roller-coasters in the world! We're gonna be riding roller-coasters for 3 days!!!:xd:

Oh, and its my mother's birthday today, I guess thats cool too. She is now 41 years old...and looks like she's 20-something

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
43 more minutes on my download! Why you may ask am I happy with such a long wait? Well, with a download speed of 1.3 mbps on my speed test, I'm not complaining...

Fig

The Altruist
Just came back from the mall with my dueling buddies! I got this card for trade! I'm glad I finally got this card! It's so good and I can't wait for to add it to my meta decks!

Number 49 Fortune Tune.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am done with people who have nothing better to do with their lifes then shooting attacks. Using every single detail to bomb or attack you. They are no longer my friends and I gladly remove them

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am done with people who have nothing better to do with their lifes then shooting attacks. Using every single detail to bomb or attack you. They are no longer my friends and I gladly remove them

You too? My inbox is opened to you if you wanna talk about it. ~Gobli

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

What Gobli said works with me too.
-------
Well I took what Cfrock said to heart and I went to a debating class. I was cussed out like never before and basically called trash. So I'm feeling down right now

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

I was done with people like that months ago to be honest. It's sad that there are people like that though.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What Gobli said works with me too.
-------
Well I took what Cfrock said to heart and I went to a debating class. I was cussed out like never before and basically called trash. So I'm feeling down right now
Don't feel too downed, better days will come. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom