• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I want to kill my brother right now :/
Every time we need to clean our house it takes a fight to get him to do it and he does a really bad job on whatever he is forced to do. He is such a smart *** about it too.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
At my works awards night one of my trainees got rookie of the year :) They also told us that we will all be getting a pay rise and new uniforms :)
We also got told that in the next 12 months customers should be able to order their McDonalds on their iPhone and come in, scan the QR code on the phone, pay (in store or PayPal/Credit Card) and collect their food. I wonder how that will go....

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Someone quoted me from something I wrote a while ago (a poem) and now I'm upset and I'm having some suicidal thoughts because I ****ing hate myself for writing that. Why did I even show Jennifer that? (I'm pretty sure Amber saw it too.)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My one friend is sick and in pain, she's feeling pretty down because of it too no less, I really hope she'll get well soon.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
um okay so today has just been ********
yesterday i did something weird to my wrist i have no idea what but it hurts to write and move and do pretty much anything
and when performing my monologue in drama i kicked a chair over for effect and bruised my shin on it
and then i slipped and fell later and bashed my knee so that hurts too
and i started crying in the middle of history because i'm really panicking about my future due to the stupid careers course we have to take where the teacher essentially told me that my dreams are stupid and money is the most important thing so
yeah can i roll away and die

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
I met two more of my homeland people in the mall's elevator!

It's really hard to find my people in this strange land, so, meeting and having a short chat with them (in our language) makes me feel very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom