• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
The girl I like is about 3 feet in front of me but she's in a group of friends, impeding my natural progress. Can hardly think of anything else.

Bit of a generalization, hmm?

yeah maybe but HOSLY jsut ughHH????~?!??!?HSUDF cfffff
stupID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm happy for Mordecai because he finally kissed Margeret. They are fictional characters from a cartoon, but that's ok.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have realized that I'm getting more and more anti-social every day.

Even in choir today I felt like I was singing too loud, and I have never felt that way.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today, I got home ready to watch Gabriel Iglesias's stand up special Aloha Fluffy. I DVR'd part two. I tried to watch it last night, but my parents kicked me off the TV because of the baseball game. (One more reason I hate sports.) I had planned to watch it today after school. So, I get home and look at the DVR.

The DVR was almost completely empty.

It turned out my mom had deleted all but four things from the DVR, most of which were shows and movies I recorded, a lot of which I had not watched yet. This included Aloha Fluffy. She deleted them assuming I had already watched them. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK I ALREADY WATCHED THEM DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DELETE MY STUFF.

So anyway, I'm depressed because Aloha Fluffy isn't airing on Comedy Central again any time soon, it's not on OnDemand or YouTube, and I have no money of my own to go out and buy the DVD. It's gonna be a while before I can see it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My Minecraft 360 map won't load. The reason I'm upset is because last summer was literally just me working on that world. If it's corrupt I might go insane.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
How much I hate math.

How much I want people to leave me alone.

How much I love Keane, especially right now.

How to find the right words to say "I want to break up" without being too harsh about it.

||u|| = 9, ||v|| = 36, < = 3*pi / 4 and how difficult it is.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I ****ing hate it when my mom's like "You want to know what I did when I was bored when I was a kid?"

Well it's not the ****ing past anymore! We have technology now. I'm sorry that you didn't have what we have when you were a kid. Just because you didn't have it doesn't mean we have to have a limit on it because we have it now. Also, you're a hypocrite! If the power went out right now you would immediately go pay it. So, you need technology too. Hell, you work at a call center. If it wasn't for technology your job wouldn't exist. You claim I'm on the computer 24/7 but I'm ****ing not! I'm off it for like 7 ****ing hours at school and I ****ing sleep 9 hours and that still doesn't mean I'm on it 8 hours a day. AND! My sister is on the computer more than I am and you don't even talk to her. She won't even ****ing let me have my laptop back that's why I'm using yours.

Rant over

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The Canary Islands. Tie Fighters. Zubaz. Yo-Yo tricks. Tuba mouthpieces. Ausgleich. Mechanical pencils. Charles V. Operation Market Garden. Ninja Turtles. LEGOs. Catnip. Energy weapons. Thomas Malthus.

Someone please turn my brain off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom