• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
SIX...STRAIGHT...HOURS OF HOMEWORK.
My dad made me redo an assignment five times.
It was,
Imprisoned's dad- "Use a full-sized sheet of paper!"
Imprisoned- "What, do you want to choose a picture for me to draw, too?!"
Imprisoned's dad- "Draw the picture on a full-sized sheet of paper, or you're grounded for a month!"
Imprisoned- ... *walks into room and slams door*
Imprisoned's dad- "Don't make me take your door away!"
Imprisoned- *quietly, to self in high-pitched annoying voice* "Myea, nah, *muttering* Door. Paper. Make me. *makes face*

Yeah, I chose the paper. I still got Skiing, phone privelages, and my iPod taken away for an ammount of time I don't know.
I have had my door taken away. It really, really sucks. No privacy, lod house, glaring lights.
:(

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
One of my favorite teachers passed away this morning from cancer. I knew she had left the previous semester to get surgery for it but I had no idea it was still active, it's been a bit of a shock. I'm also really, really sick and have a killer fever and no voice.
It's been a rough day.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
People decided it would be a good idea to talk crap about me in a Skype group I was in. Thanks guys, nice to know that was another group that doesn't like me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
People decided it would be a good idea to talk crap about me in a Skype group I was in. Thanks guys, nice to know that was another group that doesn't like me.
Simply ignore them. Most groups on skype do talk crap about each other. For some weird reason these people seem to like it to use it as their daily gossip source.

I just had such a wonderful evening and am very busy with my hobby while watching some great shows and now I found out it's time to go to sleep again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom