• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Right now I'm thinking of the Liberty Bell, the number 29, Da Vinci, North Korea, Legally Blonde, the color green, Death Note, English class, and 5-foot diameter buttons while simultaneously trying and failing to come up with the meaning of life.

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
taking a train to visit friends. the ride is 6 hours long.
and i'm stuck with my sister.
(i feel like the other passengers might get annoyed when we get into a fist fight.)

My gerbils. Nutmeg started de-clanning Cinnamon, and was mutilating her in a... bizarre spot. So, we had to separate them and now Cinnamon is insanely depressed. Cinnamon is impaired on some level, and is totally reliant on Nutmeg. I'm not sure how well she will do on her own. But Nutmeg was stealing all of her food, so she is deathly underweight; her underside is perforated now, still bleeding from when it started on Wednesday; and now is pretty lonely. I'm giving her extra special attention right now, but it pains me to see her sad like this. I have never before seen a sad gerbil--this is really new to me. </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom