• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Random idea i just had: what if on December 7 (ultimate's 4th anniversary) someone makes an arena, we get as many people in it as we can, and all try to play for as long as possible. Last person who's still playing after everyone else has left is the winner (I want to pull an all-nighter gaming but I need people who will help keep me awake)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Random idea i just had: what if on December 7 (ultimate's 4th anniversary) someone makes an arena, we get as many people in it as we can, and all try to play for as long as possible. Last person who's still playing after everyone else has left is the winner (I want to pull an all-nighter gaming but I need people who will help keep me awake)
Can we do it a day later (Friday) or are you insistent on it being the day of?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
We could, if people are interested it's probably best to move it to a weekend night. If we make this a thing thing I would be happy to throw in a ninty gift card as prize to help entice the masses. I think the only rule I would have is that you can't go 15 minutes without being in a round, to keep people active while also having room for stuffing a pizza in your mouth on the side or whatever else you got going on. Once there's only 2 people maybe that rule changes and they have to just keep going.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My dad is in the hospital today, apparently he woke up with his arm and leg not working right fsr. They're not entirely sure what's wrong with him, maybe a stroke, but they're running tests and will be keeping him overnight. Rn he's mostly just upset he can't play Pac Man with one hand lol.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My dad is in the hospital today, apparently he woke up with his arm and leg not working right fsr. They're not entirely sure what's wrong with him, maybe a stroke, but they're running tests and will be keeping him overnight. Rn he's mostly just upset he can't play Pac Man with one hand lol.
you can?? joystick??

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I think your dad will be alright, but it is scary all the same. That limbo where you're not sure of what's going on is the biggest anxiety causer.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
In case anyone was curious, I'll give an update. He's still in the hospital and needless to say our Thanksgiving plans have been cancelled. He did have a stroke, and hes not really able to move his left arm or leg. He's been in the icu all week but once he starts improving, they're going to transfer him to a rehabilitation facility. It'll probably be a while before he can walk again. I'm glad it's not as bad as it could've been but still nervous since we don't know what caused it. Our biggest problem rn though is that he's the only person in our family with a driver's license >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom