• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The idea of witch/wizard being gendered things was created (or popularized) entirely by Harry Potter, I think
The witch king of angmar exists for example
For the sake of MTG, wizards cast spells, witches brew potions
This was still a thing especially back when The Wizard of Oz was popular in the 1930's. It's not a modern phenomenon created by Harry Potter. In fact the term wizard has been used to refer to the male magic user since the 1500's. Though witch is often more interchangeable.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
This was still a thing especially back when The Wizard of Oz was popular in the 1930's. It's not a modern phenomenon created by Harry Potter. In fact the term wizard has been used to refer to the male magic user since the 1500's. Though witch is often more interchangeable.
Boo!! Youre alive!!!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
So, uhhh, my psychologist is making me fill out a questionnaire, and it includes autism.

Which, I'm getting evaluated for my specific brand of ADHD, which he already suspected I had, but I guess the mask slipped off and now I'm getting screened for autism too.

This isn't the first time somebody suspected that I might be autistic. I guess other people are seeing things which always felt normal to me.

What a wild world we live in.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Apple juice is either one of the most refreshing things in the world or tastes kind of funky. There is no in between. This alone wouldn’t be too noteworthy if not for the fact that this has nothing to do with the quality of the apple juice itself (though that certainly can have an effect), but random, uncontrollable factors. I can have a glass of apple juice and enjoy it, only to pour another glass from the same container just an hour later and have to force myself to finish it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
So in filling out the long questionnaires that my psychologist wanted me to fill out, don't feel shocked if my ADHD links up with autism.

Both the AQ Tests and the ADHD/Executive Function questionnaires resonated, super hard.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Screenshot_20231113-234803_Gallery.jpg
How can two countries unapologetically support each other during genocide? Israel provided arms to the Sinhala settlers during Tamil genocide and now this. These two countries are pure evil.

images.jpeg-155.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My grandmother took a spill down the stairs at 5 AM two weeks ago because her dementia makes it hard for her to recognize what time it is and thought it was morning. We just put in a new door to block the way downstairs at night so if she does get up that early again we can hear her messing with it to get downstairs and check on her. We're also installing a bunch more railings on our walls to help her walk. The door is gonna be an adjustment, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom