• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
The idea of witch/wizard being gendered things was created (or popularized) entirely by Harry Potter, I think
The witch king of angmar exists for example
For the sake of MTG, wizards cast spells, witches brew potions

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Already thinking about my plans for next Halloween. I think that I don't need to buy any more decorations. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have now, especially after going full tilt with a lot of new ones this year. Instead, I'm going to put my money toward new costume pieces. I like what I have already, but I need a couple more things to really bring it together; namely, a gambeson-type shirt and a leather chest plate. Already investigating my options.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My sister asked me to draw a picture of her fiance and her to put on some of the wedding invitations and it's going so badly. She wants them drawn in the Pokémon artsyle, and if theres two things I'm bad at in art it's drawing real people and drawing in cartoony styles. In my practice today I have unintentionally made so many cursed images, it's so bad XD. I may throw the towel in tbh.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today Australia's second largest ISP was totally down for more than 12 hours leaving over 10 million customers (including myself) and thousands of business without any ability to access the internet or make phone calls (many even unable to call the emergency number 000). Seeing the impact this had today on connectivity is a real eye-opener for how communications being taken down can cause big issues. Considering changing carrier at this point given they already had million's of customer data hacked and leaked last year.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
What's the social media etiquette for when someone likes a ton of your posts and then doesn't follow you? Because this has happened to me multiple times and I'm not quite sure what to do lol. Like, if you had followed me I would've had no issue giving you a follow back, but since you didn't I think it'd be weird if I did? Do I also like your stuff? What do?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
What's the social media etiquette for when someone likes a ton of your posts and then doesn't follow you? Because this has happened to me multiple times and I'm not quite sure what to do lol. Like, if you had followed me I would've had no issue giving you a follow back, but since you didn't I think it'd be weird if I did? Do I also like your stuff? What do?
guess that depends if you feel like taking the initiative to follow first, realistically it makes the most sense for the other person to follow first since they're the ones liking your stuff, but I don't think it's be weird if it was the other way around

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom