• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm back in Australia after having spent a month in the US with my boyfriend. We stayed at his home in New Jersey for two weeks (taking many days to travel into NYC plus some other parts of NJ) and also travelled by plane to Washington DC, Chicago, and Atlanta together.

I had an incredible month and really enjoyed our time together and my general experience of the places I visited (with the exception of Atlanta which felt particularly unsafe compared to the other places I visited). Next time I go to the US I think I'll visit the west-coast and/or Hawaii but for now we are planning our next trip to be in Australia during December.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just ate a peanut butter & jelly burger. I saw it on the menu and thought it was weird, so naturally I had to try it. And I was very pleasantly surprised. It was extremely good, so good I almost wanted to order another, lol. My taste buds were very confused, but happy.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I just ate a peanut butter & jelly burger. I saw it on the menu and thought it was weird, so naturally I had to try it. And I was very pleasantly surprised. It was extremely good, so good I almost wanted to order another, lol. My taste buds were very confused, but happy.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to write myself out daily schedules to make my time feel more purposeful, but it's not helping that I don't have anything to put on it lol. It's like,
"1:00 - Dinner
Art / Pinterest / YouTube"???
Proceeds to spend four hours on YouTube

Unironically though I do do that, hence the attempt at a schedule.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm trying to write myself out daily schedules to make my time feel more purposeful, but it's not helping that I don't have anything to put on it lol. It's like,

it's supposed to be better for you to do this, because that way you don't feel guilty about spending 4 hours on youtube instead of doing something else

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion

I swear by the Pomodoro technique. It's basically 25 minutes of being productive, then take a 5 minute break. There are apps that set alerts, as this was originally developed with tomato shaped cooking timers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom