• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Scale names and chord names are just shorthand names for the intervals that make them.

The only missing info is the root, which is usually provided anyways, and thus you can build the scale or chord. ^_^

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Everybody in my house is sick this week except me, and I'm seriously hoping to keep it that way bc I have things I need to do. Tomorrow is my final driving lesson along with finally a potential job interview (fingers crossed this one works out). I'm also supposed to be chilling with friends on Friday. So basically I've been trying to avoid any form of contact with the rest of my house which is not easy.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Everybody in my house is sick this week except me, and I'm seriously hoping to keep it that way bc I have things I need to do. Tomorrow is my final driving lesson along with finally a potential job interview (fingers crossed this one works out). I'm also supposed to be chilling with friends on Friday. So basically I've been trying to avoid any form of contact with the rest of my house which is not easy.
good luck!!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Best of luck!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was in this scenario last year, I feel ya.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Update: potentially the most  awkward experience of my life, seeing as i didnt have an interview per say but rather a friend who used to work there referring me to go talk to someone. While she's not sure if they have any opening rn, now they have my resume for when there is so I count that as a win for the long run.

Last driving lesson went well, my driving instructor was a Zelda fan. I've learned that driving gets exponentially more difficult whilst trying to discuss the Zelda timeline. I don't have nearly enough braincells for that.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Update: potentially the most  awkward experience of my life, seeing as i didnt have an interview per say but rather a friend who used to work there referring me to go talk to someone. While she's not sure if they have any opening rn, now they have my resume for when there is so I count that as a win for the long run.

Last driving lesson went well, my driving instructor was a Zelda fan. I've learned that driving gets exponentially more difficult whilst trying to discuss the Zelda timeline. I don't have nearly enough braincells for that.
least you dont have be like uhh sorry deaf gotta lip read so i gotta look at cha!!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion

It becomes second nature.

Eventually you'll be driving with one hand going 85 mph on the freeway vibing to music in no time.

I remember in my driver's ed class, the instructor had a dodgeball, and if you fell asleep in his class, he'd throw it at you telling you to wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom