• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
We had a sub in Physics today, and he overheard me talking to my friend about Sephiroth and was like, "I don't think Sephiroth has much to do with your assignment." So since I figured he knew Sephiroth I asked him if he'd played TP, he says yeah, so I ask him how he feels about midlink. he doesn't like it, he was all "what why would you do that it's pointless and weird" and "Link is destined to be with Zelda". Which is just so wrong obviously, but do you know what else he said?? "Why not Link and Fi." She doesn't even have arms!!!!
I also showed him my midlink stash. He didn't seem too impressed. I also showed him the manga and he didn't seem to impressed about that neither. He liked my Smash stage but he made me get back to work right after I showed him. Of course I didn't, cause I spent the rest of the class arguing with my friends about various things. And we were pretty loud and obnoxious so I'm hoping he doesn't tell my real teacher about it. When we left, I told him to tell her I did all my work and all he said was, "Oh, I'm telling her everything." Lowkey actually scared about that though 'cause we said some pretty atrocious things (though not directly to him) and didn't do our work right at all. At least he knows what midlink is and won't have mistaken it for something weird, but I'm still half expecting an office call about this lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm really liking the graphic tablet. Today I used it for the longest extended period of time that I've done so far: about 5 hours straight. After all that time, it didn't even have any warm spots anywhere, which I found extremely impressive.

Also, it's very lightweight and doesn't have too many cords. I was thinking about taking it downtown sometime to do some street paintings or something.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I think they are highly mineralised organic beings that resemble rock and possibly produce rock for hair and also have a magma filled stomach as some Gorons have steam vents.

Even if Gorons are technically rock, it is the case that not all rocks are gorons, which would make their eating of rocks not a form of cannibalism unless the rocks they consumed were actually from dead gorons.

Humans are made of flesh and we eat flesh which we chew with the rocks in our mouth. If we ate rocks it wouldn't be cannibalism unless it's human teeth and if we eat flesh it isn't cannibalism either (unless it's human flesh). Therefore humans who eat flesh aren't cannibals unless it is specifically flesh from a human. This means you shouldn't call a goron a cannibal for eating rocks that aren't specifically from a goron.
logik

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am not sure if restarting a Link cosplay was a good idea in late August and into mid September was a good Idea, I am already three props in and already I am running into the possibility of having to delay the retake until after Halloween. :fpalm:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
its funny how sometimes, the people who tell you to shut others out end up shutting you out instead

I became friends w/ this one guy in college and he was a pretty decent guy. He saw one of my friends from 10th grade who we'll just say had some annoying qualities, and tried to convince me to leave him. Over the years I had a lot of good moments w/ that college friend, and he'd still give me **** for not leaving the 10th grade friend. Then last year, I just gradually stopped talking to people as frequently as I used to. I didn't lose (important) friends but I just didn't like talking on the phone anymore and stuff. This college friend got a bit butthurt about that and one day just unfriended me and stopped responding. And the funny thing is I still see and talk to that 10th grade friend that he tried to convince me to leave.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
We had a sub in Physics today, and he overheard me talking to my friend about Sephiroth and was like, "I don't think Sephiroth has much to do with your assignment." So since I figured he knew Sephiroth I asked him if he'd played TP, he says yeah, so I ask him how he feels about midlink. he doesn't like it, he was all "what why would you do that it's pointless and weird" and "Link is destined to be with Zelda". Which is just so wrong obviously, but do you know what else he said?? "Why not Link and Fi." She doesn't even have arms!!!!
I also showed him my midlink stash. He didn't seem too impressed. I also showed him the manga and he didn't seem to impressed about that neither. He liked my Smash stage but he made me get back to work right after I showed him. Of course I didn't, cause I spent the rest of the class arguing with my friends about various things. And we were pretty loud and obnoxious so I'm hoping he doesn't tell my real teacher about it. When we left, I told him to tell her I did all my work and all he said was, "Oh, I'm telling her everything." Lowkey actually scared about that though 'cause we said some pretty atrocious things (though not directly to him) and didn't do our work right at all. At least he knows what midlink is and won't have mistaken it for something weird, but I'm still half expecting an office call about this lol.
(Why do I like this guy?)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
He had to go to the care center first, and during his interview afterwards he was pretty subdued, especially for him because he's usually pretty excited to win (See: My Indy blog.) He'll problem be fine in the long run but wow that was wild.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out I had a spastick stomach. I still don't know why it spazzes, but I got these meds that act like kind of muscle relaxers for your stomach. Took it and felt normal in about 20 seconds. I have been in torment with this pain for seven years, and just now had the money to fix it. I have my father to thank for that. He is a great business man. I can't believe that I can actually feel normal after seven years.

Ok, so when you die imagine if you were launched into space, and hundreds or thousands of years later you're fished out of space by aliens and they use their super technology to revive you.

YOU WILL LIVE ONCE MORE. But you're also surrounded by aliens. But if they are nice they might ship you back home. You'll be on the news, then, and maybe you could get money for telling your story, too.

You think Disneyland would still be here in a thousand years? I hope so. I love Flynn Rider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom