• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today before I drove to the store, I stood next to my car with the door open to let some of the hot air out. As I did this, a single leaf floated down past my nose and landed on almost smack in the middle of the driver's seat. It was a very pretty leaf, green fading with splotches of red and orange coming out from the center. Felt like a scene from an indie movie. So I thought, if the universe decides to gift me a leaf, why shouldn't I keep it? I tucked it into my car's visor. I am now the proud owner of a leaf.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Today before I drove to the store, I stood next to my car with the door open to let some of the hot air out. As I did this, a single leaf floated down past my nose and landed on almost smack in the middle of the driver's seat. It was a very pretty leaf, green fading with splotches of red and orange coming out from the center. Felt like a scene from an indie movie. So I thought, if the universe decides to gift me a leaf, why shouldn't I keep it? I stuck tucked it into my car's visor. I am now the proud owner of a leaf.
Sounds like the opening credits

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Having heart palpitations for the second night in a row. Really hope its just related to all the caffiene I've been having and not something more serious because there's no way I'm gonna be able to dance around my dad and get to the doctor.

Why do u need to dance around him to get to a doctor? You could possibly order Kardia mobile device and use it when you get symptoms to see if anything serious is going on but obviously it costs money to do that and I don't know what your situation is like.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We've been in lockdown for a month now and there isn't really any end in sight to it since the cases aren't going down. Since I am used to going out very often, being at home so much is awful for me and I've felt incredibly depressed this month. I'm still managing to work from home five days per week but aside from making myself get out of bed on time for work I don't have a great deal of motivation to do anything else.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Over my trip this summer, I went to Louisville, Kentucky, and Dayton, Ohio. I love Louisville SO MUCH!! I got a Louisville Slugger, and am now a Louisville Cardinals (the baseball team) fan! And, did you know, even the delivery trucks over there have the MLB sign on them??? I WANT TO LIVE THERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! And did you know, KISS signed a Slugger at the KFC Yum! Center??? WOW!! I pronounce Louisville as "L-oo-v-ih-l" when I'm saying it, and think "L-oo-ee-v-ih-l" when I type it. I also got a shirt with all the different ways of pronouncing it. There are actually a good amount. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THE BAT TO THE CHILDREN'S PASTOR AT MY CHURCH! He shows up at Youth on Wednesdays, and get this: HE LOVES BASEBALL, TOO!!! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I stayed in Louisville for a grand total of 3 days - 2 days at first, then I went to Dayton, then came back to Louisville for another day, and then came home.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Over my trip this summer, I went to Louisville, Kentucky, and Dayton, Ohio. I love Louisville SO MUCH!! I got a Louisville Slugger, and am now a Louisville Cardinals (the baseball team) fan! And, did you know, even the delivery trucks over there have the MLB sign on them??? I WANT TO LIVE THERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! And did you know, KISS signed a Slugger at the KFC Yum! Center??? WOW!! I pronounce Louisville as "L-oo-v-ih-l" when I'm saying it, and think "L-oo-ee-v-ih-l" when I type it. I also got a shirt with all the different ways of pronouncing it. There are actually a good amount. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THE BAT TO THE CHILDREN'S PASTOR AT MY CHURCH! He shows up at Youth on Wednesdays, and get this: HE LOVES BASEBALL, TOO!!! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I stayed in Louisville for a grand total of 3 days - 2 days at first, then I went to Dayton, then came back to Louisville for another day, and then came home.

The correct pronunciation is like Loohvul. Haha.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today before I drove to the store, I stood next to my car with the door open to let some of the hot air out. As I did this, a single leaf floated down past my nose and landed on almost smack in the middle of the driver's seat. It was a very pretty leaf, green fading with splotches of red and orange coming out from the center. Felt like a scene from an indie movie. So I thought, if the universe decides to gift me a leaf, why shouldn't I keep it? I tucked it into my car's visor. I am now the proud owner of a leaf.
I forgot to account for the boiling summer heat that cooks my car like a Dutch oven. Even with my new visor in the windshield, the poor leaf got baked to a crisp amd is falling apart. I have gravely misused the universe's gift to me.... a tragedy in two parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom