• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've got some packages coming, and I'm not sure where or when. I changed my address on the place they ship from, but I think they'd already shipped. What makes it even better is that the place I ordered them from is having a tough time with their site, and one thing that's currently not available is tracking for them. Hopefully they show up eventually, and don't get lost in the mail.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My city just reinstated a mask mandate. Kind of sucks, but oh well.

On the brighter side, now that I can duel enchant in Skyrim I'm trying to decide what enchantments would work best on my weapons. I have a Scimiter and a Dwarven Mace I intend to enchant. I'm thinking fire damage/drain health on one, and then shock damage/drain stamina on the other. Those enchantments plus the base damage of these weapons should quickly kill most enemies I encounter, for awhile at least.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
congrats! :)

I’ve gotta think about some trivia questions to create for a quiz my work’s HR department asked me to put together for a Japan Olympics themed event they’re doing.
Good luck!! Watch old quiz shows for inspiration...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom