• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
You'd be surprised. Lots of discourse can be had by puzzling out the specifics. Why square segments? Why tetrominoes? What would the gameplay be like with different segment shapes or longer pieces?

To your point, I think it's more that this kind of discussion isnt as interesting to normal people
They're making a trilogy of Tetris films; I hope some of these questions get answered.
Is he genuinely evil or Dr Doofenshmirtz evil?
Both.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
How do you know if you need new wipers in a car??? Feel like @Chevywolf30 might know...
The best way is really just to look at them, if they're chipped and crumbling you probably need new ones. If they're smearing water instead of just wiping it off, that's another sign. It's easier to tell the second one if it's gently sprinkling, if it's a downpour it's harder to tell.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The best way is really just to look at them, if they're chipped and crumbling you probably need new ones. If they're smearing water instead of just wiping it off, that's another sign. It's easier to tell the second one if it's gently sprinkling, if it's a downpour it's harder to tell.
Daddy wont sort them!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Haven't made much progress planning my new story in the past couple months. So busy working and playing games and my friend who's planning it with me is also working and playing games. Adult life leaves little room for creative endeavors.... But I will rise from the ashes once again some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom