• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Realizing now more than ever the permanent effects I'm suffering from abuse. I have this friend I met in 2015, we met over our common interest in Puzzle & Dragons, and sort of meme together now and stuffs and yeah. He's a good buddy of mine, but... lately, every time he vents to me about how worthless he is feeling, and events in his life where everything seems to be going wrong, I just shut down. I get flashbacks to what she did to me. How she made up things like the things my friend is sharing with me. I trust this friend. I know he's not lying, but... my brain is so damaged, that I just can't shake the parallels and I'm so afraid. I'm trying to talk to him now, and am apologizing for how distant I keep being, but what if he really is trying to take advantage of me? I trust him. But I also trusted her. Can I trust him? I hate this. Look what you did to me.

I’ve just been told that I was supposed to start college again today. I was repeatedly told that I didn’t start till the 11th. I’m freaking out. My sleeping is still messed up and I don’t have anything sorted to go back. I’m panicking. I haven’t mentally prepared myself and it’s not even a subject that I want to take anymore. I have to be in at 9am tomorrow but I’ve been going to sleep at 5am recently.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Visited my brother earlier today and we had a cake for his birthday. As we were putting candes in it, my 3-year-old nephew was inching his hand towards it and I said "Ooh, don't you touch that cake. I've got my eye on you," and he laughed, then went dead serious and said "That's naughty, that's spying."

Might need to lie low for a while in case I blow my cover completely :sweat:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
It's really making me sad how many people sign up for an account and never post anything, or just post a few times and leave. All these people who share a common interest, and I'll never get a chance to know them. It's also dawned on me how little I know of the people who do keep posting here. I've been looking at the "members who've been online in the past 24 hours", and I realized I've never heard of dozens of people who have been regularly posting content for years, since they signed up.

Realizing now more than ever the permanent effects I'm suffering from abuse. I have this friend I met in 2015, we met over our common interest in Puzzle & Dragons, and sort of meme together now and stuffs and yeah. He's a good buddy of mine, but... lately, every time he vents to me about how worthless he is feeling, and events in his life where everything seems to be going wrong, I just shut down. I get flashbacks to what she did to me. How she made up things like the things my friend is sharing with me. I trust this friend. I know he's not lying, but... my brain is so damaged, that I just can't shake the parallels and I'm so afraid. I'm trying to talk to him now, and am apologizing for how distant I keep being, but what if he really is trying to take advantage of me? I trust him. But I also trusted her. Can I trust him? I hate this. Look what you did to me.

I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but I want you to know I'll be praying for you about this. I hope you are able to find closure, mental abuse is one of the worst things a person can go through.

Reactions: Pen
This is on my mind:

cf93919ec3.jpg

Too bad they don't have physical prints of the soundtrack or I would totally get it. Thinking about getting the DLC's soundtrack too, but waiting on it for now.

I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but I want you to know I'll be praying for you about this. I hope you are able to find closure, mental abuse is one of the worst things a person can go through.
Thanks. <3

One of my cats (who is being kept inside for a few months because of moving) has gone missing. I don’t know whether she got out somehow or is trapped somewhere. I really hope she is ok.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm excited to get the complete series box of Eden of the East on BluRay shipped to me! I ordered it yesterday but it may take a couple of days. It's such an underrated anime, and sadly not very well known. I'm hoping it'll arrive at the beginning of next week. Can't wait to rewatch it! ^^

Curve digital have FINALLY started advertising Futurlab's Velocity 2X on Switch.

It'll be playable at an event in the UK between 20-23 September so I hope to see it release by the end of the month.

Expect a blog review from me soon on how good the game is. A blog letting you all know when the game releases on Switch and a follow up review detailing any differences in graphics, performance and content between the Switch and PS4 versions.

Exciting times.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It’s finally gotten to the point where I have to shave every day and my god is it annoying. I miss the days where I could go 2 weeks without shaving

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom