• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Why does the Fast and the Furious timeline look like this?

Fast_and_furious_timeline.jpg

Theyre dumb films about cars. Why is it so screwy?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My new semester schedule is pretty good. I have an hour break between each of my three Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes, which is an annoyingly awkward amount of time. But on Tuesday/Thursday, I have two classes in a row starting at 8AM, so I'm done super early which is greaaaattt

Curve Digital are handling the publishing of Velocity 2X really badly.

The game needs to do well but hasn't appeared in any Nindie Directs and isn't on the 'coming soon' page of the eShop.

The game is supposrd to release in August and there's only one day left!

Terrible.

So many things are on my mind, because I’ve just finished moving house yesterday.
It’s going to take a while for me to get used to things, but it’s not far from my old house and the layout is the same, so it’s not too bad.

My WiFi is offline and will take a few days to be sorted, so my internet access is limited

I’m 17 tomorrow. That’s crazy.
I feel like I should make a reference to the memory in BotW, the one where it’s the day before Zelda turns 17 and can go up Mt. Lanayru but that’d be weird.

Also this damn *friend safari with increased odds* shiny hunt has been going on for two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom