• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Real father is visiting my brother this weekend and he asked for me and my sis to go visit him (the father not my brother), i'd say i'm conflicted between stabbing him in the face or calling him some of the vilest things i can think of (and trust me some of those would make your ears burn, scream and then beg for mercy)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Yeah that's a good thing but it's not a fun way to start your weekend. Get better soon!

I finally do feel a bit better. Thank you Choco :)
Hey, you should try eating some toast with some honey and cinnamon. That will help boost your immune system, make your throat feel better, make your stomach feel better, and it will taste good.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I went to work at 8am and got off at 4:23pm...came back home with a $1.19 raise! :^)

ordered a pizza to celebrate my payoff and fell asleep around 7pm. woke up to loud music and thought i overslept for my next shift! but it's still saturday hahaha. oh boy this 8am shift is crazy xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
12376362_974832339252112_2909889476246969482_n.jpg

"Talk without Eric" alright man that's cool thought we've been friends the last ten years but I guess not that's fine

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even when I'm sick I'm still needed. I slept long and woke up from this bzzzzzz sound. I saw a big bumblebee flying around in my living room. It chased me through my whole room to the window till I opened the window and he could get out. Not even a thank you, bye bye. If it wasn't for me you would still be imprisoned stupid bee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom