• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just had a falling out with my dad. It hurts me, because right now I need him, and I'd much rather just get along, but some things just needed to be said and I'm glad I did. I hope he'll think about it and come around.
Oh man, I know how you feel! It reminds me of my time when I was still living with my mom. I'm glad you said what you felt like you need to say. To walk around with a heavy heart is not a good thing. Cheer up buddy! You'll get there ;)

Oh man, I know how you feel! It reminds me of my time when I was still living with my mom. I'm glad you said what you felt like you need to say. To walk around with a heavy heart is not a good thing. Cheer up buddy! You'll get there ;)

Thanks a lot for the kind words! :) I think it's gonna be alright. Openness and honesty is important for a good relationship, and I took steps toward creating a better understanding between him and me today. Sucks that I had to hurt his feelings doing so, but sometimes that's necessary.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thanks a lot for the kind words! :) I think it's gonna be alright. Openness and honesty is important for a good relationship, and I took steps toward creating a better understanding between him and me today. Sucks that I had to hurt his feelings doing so, but sometimes that's necessary.
You sound very mature and if it hurts his feelings, someday he'll know it was the right thing to do. I admire you dude. Never change who you are.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The back of my neck has been in so much pain ever since I woke up this morning! And it's really stiff too. I hope it won't be this way too much longer. umu
You should take a can of greenbeens and roll it out. Just lay down, set the can under you, and move you neck up and down it. It's going to hurt, but it's going to hurt so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom