• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I'm starting to become more comfortable in my own skin. I'm on the autism spectrum and that's fine. I have friends who seem to care for me and that's pretty cool. There are things I could improve about myself, but I can work on that. Everything is just fine.

Right on pal you ride it till you own it. So many people on this forum are autistic to the point where it's almost unreal. I remember a while back there was a thread about it and nearly every thread participant was autistic which got me thinking is there anyone on this forum apart from me that isn't autistic haha. Regardless It doesn't surprise me that the people in this thread have admitted to being autistic as it was a little obvious but it who cares. It is disgusting when people seem to think they can walk all over someone just because they have autism, get over it pal the river Nile runs through Egypt 24/7 you're welcome to look at that instead is my response to those people. We can always improve ourselves Pat glad to see you're on the right path.

I'm finally getting surgery for my ingrown toenails today so they shouldn't be causing me constant pain anymore.
That's great I also used to have ingrown toenails so I know your pain. I had mine back in secondary school. You have to remember here in England there's a stigma among men to reveal you're in pain so for months I was in pain over my toenails and knew exactly what I had but did very little about it. I attempted to cut them down myself but it only helped temporarily before the pain started coming back. Let me tell you playing football with an ingrown toenail is hell! Finally went to the Doctors and got it sorted though, they stick two giant needles into your toes to numb the pain.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just got 2 bids on my camera today! It's pathetic but I am so fkn excited. I can't wait to sell it :)

Reactions: Dan

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm finally getting surgery for my ingrown toenails today so they shouldn't be causing me constant pain anymore.

Ok so this didn't go exactly as planned. When my mom called to schedule it, the person on the phone apparently gave her the wrong price; they gave us the price for getting the ingrown nails removed temporarily which is about $120 and that's what we came in with. To get the surgery that's permanent it costs about $225 per toe. So obviously we couldn't afford to get that today, and even if we had the money we still couldn't have gotten it because apparently one of my toes has an infection that I did not know about so we have to wait for that to go away first. So I just got them removed temporarily yet again and now I have to deal with getting rid of the infection and we still have to wait even after that until we can come up with the money because we don't have insurance. Fun.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Japanese classes are going well so far, it is great to be back into it again. I am finding this semester's study load much more intense than last years though, particularly due to Foundations in International Studies, in which we are learning about Nationalism, Orientalism and different cultures and such. There are so many readings, which I am certainly not used to from my IT subjects.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Japanese classes are going well so far, it is great to be back into it again. I am finding this semester's study load much more intense than last years though, particularly due to Foundations in International Studies, in which we are learning about Nationalism, Orientalism and different cultures and such. There are so many readings, which I am certainly not used to from my IT subjects.

The good thing about trying to understand Nationalism is it doesn't go far back, because it is a somewhat recent cultural development.

Hey! When you're able, I'd suggest Philosophy, because it is the foundation subject of everything.

I'll leave with this...

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Finally got my spring term schedule all figured out. I can finally start learning computer science. One step closer to making video games:D:D:D
I have some basic ideas, now I just need to learn how to make those ideas into a video game.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
well it is now 3:00 AM my time and i can't sleep due to being ill, goddamn it all to hell i thought i was getting better and turns out nope it was the interlude before the pain.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can't believe there's only one more week of classes after this. Then it's finals week, followed by repertoire exam week. Then I'm freeeeee :D until i get another 10 hour/day 6 day/week job :rolleyes:

I signed up for Inorganic chemistry and Physical Chemistry for Biochemists I for next semester. Once I take those two classes in the fall, I only have Physical Chemistry for Biochemists II and Physical Chemistry for Biochemists Lab to complete next spring for my chemistry major. But I wonder what other classes to take just to fill up my credit requirements to be enrolled as a full time student. Any suggestions? I could take more psychology classes, but I already completed that major, so I'd rather branch out and experiment a bit more in my senior year.

I signed up for Inorganic chemistry and Physical Chemistry for Biochemists I for next semester. Once I take those two classes in the fall, I only have Physical Chemistry for Biochemists II and Physical Chemistry for Biochemists Lab to complete next spring for my chemistry major. But I wonder what other classes to take just to fill up my credit requirements to be enrolled as a full time student. Any suggestions? I could take more psychology classes, but I already completed that major, so I'd rather branch out and experiment a bit more in my senior year.

Why don't you take some computer classes (if they offer those)?

Just had a falling out with my dad. It hurts me, because right now I need him, and I'd much rather just get along, but some things just needed to be said and I'm glad I did. I hope he'll think about it and come around.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Just had a falling out with my dad. It hurts me, because right now I need him, and I'd much rather just get along, but some things just needed to be said and I'm glad I did. I hope he'll think about it and come around.

Jesus that sucks man, here's hoping it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom