• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
What happened in that episode? I don't watch Simpsons.

I really won't say as it's a bit too mature for any 13 year old hell i watched it and thought "MY CHILDHOOD".

Then again whenever i watch a childrens cartoon i'm catching certain words or images and realising exactly what keeps an adult watching as well.

Today I learned that my grandma has a headless statue of Saint Patrick in her bathroom and I'm kind of afraid.
d06d37c4c1.jpg

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I just found out that my Grandma is being put in hospice care. I already knew that her time was almost up, but it really feels real now. :(

Christ that sucks man. I remember when my grandmother went into a home, ripped me apart i wanted to be there for her even though it was during my finals in high school. Christ i miss that woman.

Spend all the time you can man, trust me nothing can compare, some days i wish i had visited more.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just found out that my Grandma is being put in hospice care. I already knew that her time was almost up, but it really feels real now. :(
*hugs* I know how it feels. When my mother was taken to the nursery home because of Alzheimer's disease I knew it was the beginning of the end. This is never easy. My thoughts are with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom