• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I ****ed up.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. I am a goddam disappointment to my family, a third wheel to my friends, and a complete imbecile devoid of intelligence or the zeal for intelligence. I lost free money due to my inability to read the fine print. I'm stuck in a dead end job. I lied to my parents - the only people who TRULY care for me. No amount of reprisal can repair this. I cannot go back in time and yet I see no future for myself. So I say again,

I ****ed up.

I ****ed up.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. I am a goddam disappointment to my family, a third wheel to my friends, and a complete imbecile devoid of intelligence or the zeal for intelligence. I lost free money due to my inability to read the fine print. I'm stuck in a dead end job. I lied to my parents - the only people who TRULY care for me. No amount of reprisal can repair this. I cannot go back in time and yet I see no future for myself. So I say again,

I ****ed up.

So have I, many times in my life. And yet I'm still here. There's always a way out. A wise friend of mine once told me that I never made a wrong turn in my life. I just took the long way round. Hang in there, I'm rooting for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom