• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Nothing ever works out for me it sucks. I just wanna jam with my best friend but his dad hates me and my parents hate him and he doesn't have a car anymore.
I need to make a film for my japanese class but my parters suck at communicating and can never do anything and that's due next week.
I can't even see my girlfriend cuz I'm tryna make all these other plans and just nothing is working out.
I just wish I could drive. That would be nice. And I wish my parents weren't so ****ing uptight and let me live my life a little.
Anyway everything sucks and I'll never be happy.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nothing ever works out for me it sucks. I just wanna jam with my best friend but his dad hates me and my parents hate him and he doesn't have a car anymore.
I need to make a film for my japanese class but my parters suck at communicating and can never do anything and that's due next week.
I can't even see my girlfriend cuz I'm tryna make all these other plans and just nothing is working out.
I just wish I could drive. That would be nice. And I wish my parents weren't so ****ing uptight and let me live my life a little.
Anyway everything sucks and I'll never be happy.

You will be happy it just seems so distant you feel you never will. In time you will be able to be your own man. Who your parents like or not will not have to be of any concern to you. You'll be able to see who you want and when you want. Just hang in there. Things will get better for you.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I don't know what weapon to draw next. There is so many choices to choose from. Today I drew Oathkeeper and Gracefull Dahlia from Kingdom hearts series and Tsumugari from Okami. I have drew almost all important and famous weapons that are in first Kingdom hearts and Chain of Memories.

I need to check other good video games, incase they have good looking waepons that I can draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom