• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm terrible at talking on the phone. *paces* I got called by a recruiter from a place I applied to. I hope the message I left was favorable. I'm afraid I'll be judged harshly on it, and not get a call back. *continues pacing* I'm panicking. T___T

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well two of my friends need to find a place to sleep. It's most likely going to be out side. At least the weathers warm.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I FINALLY CAUGHT MY LAST MAIAMAI
attachment.php

I Probably couldn't have done it without the help of Fig, Big Octo, and hints from Thareous and the SB archives.
You guys rock :yes:

Kybyrian

I'm starting to truly contemplate the consequences of our actions. These thoughts have spurred me into a new kind of support for those around. I want to truly do what I can to help everyone... that's what's been on my mind.

Kybyrian

I'm happy because I'm finally making a push for what I believe in. I'm finally giving it my all to give everyone a voice... even if I'm more powerless to do it now than I was before, when I was naive.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
It's no use anymore.

I can't be good enough for everyone, so what's the use? I try, I try so hard.. but.. I can never be good enough. I guess I have to accept that I'm just going to be nothing. Why are other people so great? I'm pathetic. I'm pathetic for believing that I'm great, when I'm not.. I try so hard to maintain, I try so hard to be great.. but.. I guess I really am nothing. I think I should just forget trying.

I give up. Maybe it I should just.. go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom