• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I can't enter the SB without someone being rude or flaming someone. Everyone gets upset when people tell them to grow up. How about taking a hint? It would make all of our lives a little easier. Either that or do this crap on Skype. Pretty sad and pathetic stuff, really.

Ugh, at this rate, I don't know if I want to go to the SB anymore because of these things. People just can't respect others over there, can they? <___<

EDIT: I'm making an edit here.

I can't enter the SB without someone being oversensitive and getting offended. Everyone gets upset over a joke. How about taking a moment to sit back and breathe and be less uptight? It would all make our lives a little more fun. Either that or just leave the SB. Pretty easy.

Also, a lot of people are pretty passive-aggressive (including myself).

So you're saying that it's alright to be passive-aggressive towards somebody? Dude, that's just messed up. Really, who thinks this?

Last edited:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Today's my band performance! We're playing Somewhere Out There from An American Tail (I think) And the Scooby-doo theme. Maybe Also Sprach Zarathrustra. (Space Odyssey 2001 or something. I get my own special "bar zero") It's in about two hours. So excitedededed!!!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
All these teenage girls be dying their hair blonde. If you ain't one of us, you aint one of us. Sorry.

And all these traitors dying their golden hair some other color. I spit on your grave, you blasphemists!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I think "Talk Dirty to Me" is probably one of the most annoying songs ever.

Also, I'm thinking about slinking back to dA for a while to converse with my 'fans' :xd:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have to go to my school's play for no reason other than to be there. I don't have to be there, but my parents are like "lol u needa go" yeah ok no. I'll be sitting there for 2 and a half hours p much doing nothing. Oh, did I mention I have to do this four times? Great...

Dan

I have to go to my school's play for no reason other than to be there. I don't have to be there, but my parents are like "lol u needa go" yeah ok no. I'll be sitting there for 2 and a half hours p much doing nothing. Oh, did I mention I have to do this four times? Great...

Just start shouting "boo" and "get your tits out already", I'm sure your parents will swiftly reconsider bringing you to any more plays.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I really want to cry right now, I want to ball my eyes out and let everything that ever happened to me out. But my parents have it hard enough as it is, and if I cry upstairs my older brother would only make fun of me, and it's too cold in the basement to cry down there. I'll just have to suck it up for another day, I'll have to keep on moving forward just like I've always done. It doesn't mean it's any easier now, though.

You know, this can just be your little smart secret and you just laugh at people who laugh at you, crying is an actual form of relieving stress. ;) Your brain feels stressed, and crying is the release of chemicals that will remove the irrational clouds in your brain, and then it feels much better. So if anybody laughs at you for crying, simply tell them, "You wish you knew what I know about crying!"

Sometimes I question my worth...
Sometimes I feel all alone...

I feels like everyone is against me at times....
Nothing I said ever meant anything to her :/

I can't make her happy :/

I can't make her confident :/

I can't make her feel special :/

I can't make her love yourself :/

You seem to be mr. irrational, eh? ;) Pan, my boy, you need to relax. You need to take a break from it all, and relax, because you don't need to be worrying about stupid stuff, right? Like self-worth, that's a dumb thing to worry about, because you know you are going to be an idiot about it and think you are worth less than dirt; so stop thinking about it when you know your opinions are clouded! Take a break, go do something fun like watch a movie, play a game, or simply take a nap; whatever you want to do, just stop being a downer and get your head outta that gutter, boy. ;)

You have a good heart, Pan, and its wonderful you want to help her, but you just can't in situations like these. No matter how much you want to, you just can't. Things like these really have to come from within, she has to come to it herself (just as you do too, mister!), and although help is good, you can't do anything at a certain point, except wait. So be supportive, but be patient, and it'll all come out right. ^^

OMFG!! A street NEXT TO MINE has been the victim of a robbery AGAIN. This time a guy with a gun did the robbery and the cops are searching for him. He is still on the loose. *Don't feel safe anymore in my own neighborhood* :kawaii:

Oh no! :kawaii: I'll pray for your safety, Vee!

It's gloomy and rainy outside.

I know I ruin everybodys' day. :kawaii:

I've been home for two hours and I've been feeling a bit down. I'm just exhausted from today's work and the *****ing and arguing that we were doing today

Oh no. :< I'm sorry, Aurrie, you are such a wonderful person and I wish this stuff didn't ever happen to you; if you ever need a hug we're here, and you can vent whenever you feel like because that's good stress relief. :hug:

This may sound stupid to some people but this is important to me.

I'm really disappointed in myself with my posting today. I only made like 2 or 3 posts whereas I've been making about 10-ish posts per day for awhile now. It's upsetting to me.

I'll go on a posting spree with you if you want. :D

I can't enter the SB without someone being rude or flaming someone. Everyone gets upset when people tell them to grow up. How about taking a hint? It would make all of our lives a little easier. Either that or do this crap on Skype. Pretty sad and pathetic stuff, really.

I'm sorry. :< I tend to stay out of the SB for things like this, and maybe you should too, because there's no sense in going somewhere where you wont be happy; if you want to have conversations with people while your just surfing the web you can always VM one of us! =D

Someone very close to me punched my head several times yesterday.

Aww. :< *kisses ouchie* I'm sorry, I hope your situation is resolved.

Why must my mom mock me every time I don't want to talk to her? That hurts my feelings. Guess that's what I'm good at. Being mocked constantly because of my faults.......

I'm sorry, Bell, I can't even understand what you feel, but I can tell you that you are better than what you are thinking there. Oftentimes (in fact, like 99.99 percent of the time!) we are our own critiques, and therefore we judge ourselves very harshly (ESPECIALLY in the years of age that you and I are at right now), but we mustn't let those silly misleading thoughts gets to us, because you know what? They are all lies! Silly lies that we so foolishly believe, but we have to avoid that, because we are worth more than gold, and you can't let anything or anybody let you think different. ^^

I feel a bit sick, plus math is stressing me out. Seriously thinking of switching majors.

Aww, I'm sorry. :< Maybe you should look into switching majors, yeah, because you know you can go into other things, and its not like the first thing you major in in college must be the only thing, its good to explore, and it looks like you've done your exploring of this major and maybe you are a fish for different waters. =) You'll know what you gotta do, and I'll keep praying for you! ^_^

I've chosen as a pre-prefect. And have to go on a 1 month test. I have to handle this seniors and I'm still a junior. Soo awkward. It makes me depressed

You can handle those silly kids, you're a pretty awesome gal. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom