• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
This may sound stupid to some people but this is important to me.

I'm really disappointed in myself with my posting today. I only made like 2 or 3 posts whereas I've been making about 10-ish posts per day for awhile now. It's upsetting to me.

Awe hon, you had a busy day and you probably didn't visit here as much which is fine. You still have tomorrow and so on and so forth to post here (:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAS THE TOMORROW OFF. Its been almost 7 days since my last day off so this is like overkill joy for me.

PARTY TILL I DROP YEAH~ <3

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAS THE TOMORROW OFF. Its been almost 7 days since my last day off so this is like overkill joy for me.

PARTY TILL I DROP YEAH~ <3

I'll get to spend my whole day chatting with this lovely young woman, I iz so lucky. :shinesprite:

A lot of things I guess. I really want to talk to a friend online but it's late and I don't really have any friends I could talk to in that way.
I don't want to take a risk only to lose something wonderful, but I'm afraid taking the risk would lead to something more wonderful. I don't know which option would be more worth it.
Whenever I allow myself to take a break from school and have some fun I go overboard because I miss relaxing so much I don't want to stop, and end up staying awake way later than I'm supposed to, like I'm doing now. D:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Things have finally settled down. There's some good old black and white cartoons on right now and Super MC Gamer is streaming a speed run of A Link Between Worlds. It's a nice night atm.

I'm happy because I got a blizzard from Dairy Queen today. And I get to go get Mexican food and margaritas with my friends on Thursday. And in about 2 months I get to leave to study abroad in Scotland and London I will have a whole month of getting to do something different and exciting and I feel like I'm getting to just take a month off from life. :) It will be what I need.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Screw it. Stealing purple. Showing off Liliana pride. YAY. got my profile done, my Avatar and sig..... I wish they could be better. Maybe I can find someone to help me out with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom