• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
With my laptop's screen completely cracked, it's going to be hard for me to keep with what's happening to all my forum buddies. I need at least till Tuesday for the screen to arrive and a few hours for my friend Esteban to fix it at no extra charge. I feel so lonely without you guys and you all are people that I feel quite comfortable with telling you what is happening in my life. Wish me good luck in these next couple of days as I really good just need some support right now. At least I'm not dead like I was expecting to though. Now I just need to continue to survive and hide this incident from my mother. :(

Fig

The Altruist
He was posting hentai and that's why he got banned.

Not only that but he intiatiely sent PM hate to certain members as he was posting hentai with no concern of other members. Granted he gave another member his password to his account and that member was the one who sent the PMs. THANK GOD I only saw the top 1/4 of the pictures and closed them immediately before my mom saw my screen as she was cleaning the room at the time.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I keep telling myself that things will improve, yet they keep getting worse... I want them to improve, yet I have used all the power that I have and it has so far had no impact... Maybe I just need to wait it out, but I have already waited so long... Perhaps the best option is to just abandon ship, I don't really know...

Meh, jumping ship seems like the most logical option right now...

Is it worth going through in the end, Clank? You can't expect everything to be easy, you know, and you have to work for something you really want, God wont just hand you a spot in Heaven on a silver platter you know. ;) Yeah its tough, but when the going gets tough, be patient. Things seem bleak right now but that's because you've got a blindfold on, or your walking in the fog, and of course you can't see it getting any better because you can't see at all! But I tell you perseverance shall reward you in the end, just wait and see and you'll be glad you weathered through the storm.

Every girl in my class seems to hate my existence. I can hear "look at her, being all snobby. she has an ego of a high class pig". Everyone gave me bad looks and started to whisper about me. I'm not needed to everyone and it's useless if I try. So why should I?

I can't do anything... but hey, I do deserve it. It's no point on ruining anyone's happiness. I'm pathetic and useless. Rotten people like me should rot away from life...

Don't pay any heed to jerks, Vio, kay? You want them to be happy, right? Well I can assure you that bullying you is NOT making them happy, and its making them more miserable. Meanness is not a happy thing and you've got to realize that, so stop letting them win the fight and start ignoring them, letting them know that whatever they say they cannot take such an awesome person like you down. Their attitudes will change when they start to see that, Vio, I can guarantee it. =) Keep your chin up, I know you can do it. ^^

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So I finally did that journal writing assignment for this week in this stupid "Freshman Seminar" class. I decided to use it to vent my frustrations about the most ********ty assignment that Ive seen in a course so far.

Pissed-off-Terminus said:
I'm not entirely clear what this is supposed to be on, so I'll give my thoughts on this "Green Certificate" thing we're supposed to do.

I don;t like it. Not one bit. If it was just a string of in-class activities it wouldn't be nearl as much of an issue. As-is, the necessity of visiting 5 different events at varying times conflicts with nearly every aspect of my schedule. I work regular hours, Monday through Friday, and I have a variety of classes that I have to attend. I simply can't just leave work for an hourlong event in the midle of my Wednesday workday. So either I have to take a mandatory cut in pay by skipping several days of work, or miss out on a large portion of my grade.

Of course, that's not my only objection.While on the surface it seems like this is a nice, simple way to make the students get out of thewir shells, it is in fact a societal hell for many (including myself). What this fails to take into account is that some people, such as myself, are introverts and rather resent being forced into crowds. On the first day of last semester, I made the mistake of walking through club rush and nearly had a panic attack. Mandating us to go to crowded events and talk with peple will not make us more social, extroverted, and integrated in campus life. it will merely stress us out and cause us to resent the class

I have no idea if this was a prompted entry, but oh well. Even if I lose points at least I made my views plain.

PS I work on Campus and am already integrated with Sacstate.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I have three happy tales.

I was able to talk to one of my teachers, he's like my father, today after school. I no longer have his class so I don't get to talk to him during the day. I was staying after to do work but one of those teachers wasn't there and the other had to have a meeting. So after he got out of the meeting we talked a bit. Happy I got to reconnect.

My sister sometimes leaves sticky notes out to tell me things. I normally get home at 2:40 and her class starts around 1 so we don't cross paths at home until the evening and when I get sticky notes from her it makes me smile. Even though the sticky notes are just letting me know to put something away or something like that.

The sticky note message:
There is a little coffee in the black thing. Can you put away the dishes? And turn on space heater in back room for the wall. Thanks! Love you
Seems like a really silly thing that made me happy.

My third is that my art teacher picked me to have my work featured at the state capital for their sorta-art show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom