• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
When I was younger my sister would be playing Ocarina of Time and I would watch her play it. I'm currently playing Skyward Sword and yesterday and today she was watching me go through the temples. It makes me happy because she's older and in her final year of college and she's taking the time from her short vacation to watch me play. It's kind of a bonding experience, I don't see much of her because I'm at school all day and she has afternoon classes so we never are home at the same time for long periods of time.

Skunk

Floof
My Zelda piano medley is starting to come to its final stages of stuff and I'm doing pretty well making a Lilium arrangement by ear(as I do with all stuffs because I can barely read sheets).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was just told that my close friend has feelings for me. I am debating whether or not this is great, or awful.... Hmm

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm in a dilemma. I think I have homework, but I'm too lazy to check. What should I do??? I don't want to fail because checking would take much less time than it took for me to write this post! GDI :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm thinking that I should quit league already. I don't have any team planned out and I don't even have the time to make a decent team.

キラ

Yo!
I don't want to go to work tomorrow even though that it is a short shift. I just never like going to work. I don't think it's because I'm lazy (although I am a lot of the time :sweat: ) but because I don't want to deal with people... At all...

Look, I really like a lot of people but there's a lot of people in my town who are just bitter. It's really hard to not feel uncomfortable with their monotone voices, and I hate it when they think there's a problem and are just really angry when anger just isn't necessary. People tell me "That's life" but I don't believe that. There are plenty of people who are kind to each other.

I also just hate not having fun, and I don't really have fun at work at all. I know that probably sounds immature, and it probably is immature, but at least hear me out.
I think that it has a lot everything to do with my depression. I'm better than I was a year ago, but I crave pleasure. When I'm not doing something that's at least making me a little happy, I don't want to do it. I think it's because I feel that during a lot of my life, I wasn't happy and maybe subconsciously (if that's even the right way to explain it) my mind wants me to try to do things to bring me some form of pleasure to make up for lost time from when every waking moment, there was something to worry about.

I also sometimes just don't want to deal with reality. I want to close my eyes, relax, and drift away into my music without interruptions. Not go to work.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Teemu Selanne telling Sidney Crosby to stop diving and stay on his feet is so priceless it completely made my day and even whole week already :yes: :xd: :party:
I'm talking about the Finland/Canada Olympic Hockey Game :D

*gets on Youtube*

*sees Toon Link in a thumbnail image for a video*

*faints*

Can the internet stop doing this to me? Ever since Wind Waker, I've been seeing the little guy everywhere. HELP!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom