• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Going to push myself even hard at Weight Training later today! Hopefully I will grow more muscle this week! It's now my own personal goal to have the physique of Little Mac! :lol: :sweat:

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I finished my essay for my class on Friday around 10:30. I get to play Skyward Sword all today and all tomorrow.

Fig

The Altruist
Just got out of Weight Training today! I pushed myself even harder by giving myself an extra 10 lbs on each machine. I'm that much closer to looking like Little Mac! :lol:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, Figgy. Keep at it and you'll develop a muscular bod. ;) Chicks dig that.

Anyway, glad that I took care of applying for a job I am after. Now just to sit and wait a few days for a response.

キラ

Yo!
I have to go to work today. I don't tomorrow, but I'm going to an orthopedic doctor to find out what's wrong with my ankle. Then I have stuff to do later that night...

I just want to be lazy, but I can't. :S

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well I thought that Selanne calling Crosby out made my day and it did till I read this message by a certain feathered Owly appeared on my wall and that totally made my day :D
Night Owl said:
:hug: Vee and enters her in the Lorule Art competition. You're the only one who can beat Yuga.:P

OWLY!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom