• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beeker

Wild Card
Entering yet another period of feeling absolutely worthless... finding it harder and harder to believe in myself. -_-

Fig

The Altruist
I find that I'm jealous of my friends a lot these days, I wish I could find something joyful to do in life like they can:(

..Maybe there is something for me out there...somewhere.

You can find joy in you life simply by observing what you have. Sure you might not have the luxury that others may have, but if you look hard enough there are many reasons to be joyful, being alive is one example. You will never know what could have happened at night while you were asleep. Maybe there was a killer on the loose, a fire has started, a natural disaster, the list can go on and on. It all depends on how you see it. Thank for instance me as an example. I'm poor and my family aren't financially gifted like others, however despite our arguments with one another we are genuinely happy with our lives and when we actually have a surplus in finances, we do our best to get our money's worth. Hell, because we are poor I am able to get full financial aid and still get a college refund. My friend is the exact opposite. He comes from a wealthy family yet he has a tendency to mooch off others and pretty doesn't want to spend any of his money on things that not a lot of people can afford such as game consoles, better technology, furniture, etc. So money really doesn't bring happiness, but it does help with the costs of necessities. Even then, everything we have, we can't take it in the afterlife. Now tell yourself? From the two of us, who do you think is living a happier life? I'll let you decide on that but my point is that there is so many things you can find in your life that can make you happy.

I feel like a mess at the moment. I'm only good at messing up my friendships.

Hello Violet. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day yesterday! I just want to let you know that you we don't think you are a mess. You are a very beautiful and sweet member here in the forums. Anyone who says that hasn't seen what you are capable of doing. We all want to wish you a safe a beautiful future that lies ahead of you! All you have to do is simply believe in yourself! I'm always going to be supporting you every step of the way! (>^~^)>

Entering yet another period of feeling absolutely worthless... finding it harder and harder to believe in myself. -_-

Helllo Beeks! (^~^) It's sad that you are feeling like this. If there's anything I can do it's this: You will always have my full support and I will always be praying for you! You are worth something in this beautiful cruel world! If you ever get the chance to read this message, always remember that I'm always going to be here for you, even until the end of the age!!!! (>^~^)> <3

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
You can find joy in you life simply by observing what you have. Sure you might not have the luxury that others may have, but if you look hard enough there are many reasons to be joyful, being alive is one example. You will never know what could have happened at night while you were asleep. Maybe there was a killer on the loose, a fire has started, a natural disaster, the list can go on and on. It all depends on how you see it. Thank for instance me as an example. I'm poor and my family aren't financially gifted like others, however despite our arguments with one another we are genuinely happy with our lives and when we actually have a surplus in finances, we do our best to get our money's worth. Hell, because we are poor I am able to get full financial aid and still get a college refund. My friend is the exact opposite. He comes from a wealthy family yet he has a tendency to mooch off others and pretty doesn't want to spend any of his money on things that not a lot of people can afford such as game consoles, better technology, furniture, etc. So money really doesn't bring happiness, but it does help with the costs of necessities. Even then, everything we have, we can't take it in the afterlife. Now tell yourself? From the two of us, who do you think is living a happier life? I'll let you decide on that but my point is that there is so many things you can find in your life that can make you happy.

You misunderstand Fig, they are happier with their lives and their families have about the same income as mine. They just know how to live life to the fullest, something I've never quite figured out.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I found this. I am now happy.

cbb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom