• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
There's school tomorrow and I haven't done any homework :lol:

Oh well, this was still a good day, I don't think anything can get me down. :>

bunny

birb overlord
I've been feeling really discouraged lately. I don't feel like I'm very good at the things I should be good at by now... I know it takes patience to become skilled at something, but I just don't feel like I'm making any progress at all, and it's beginning to really get to me.

Fig

The Altruist
There's no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow 'cause it snowed.

While I never experienced snow in my life (because South Texas is plainly to warm in climate to ever have the chance of snow), my classes don't begin until the 22nd of this month! *^* This gives me a whole lot of time to breed all my Pokemon just in time for the League! In fact, I plan to start tomorrow and stay up all day and night so I perfect my Pokemon to the maximum potential they can possible have. Basically I plan to stay awake for the rest of the week and just breed, and breed, and breed, and breed, and breed...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, school actually went better than expected. Even though I'm not in the higher class, but I'm in the highest language class. Meaning I'll be learning 3 languages: English, Malay and Arab. I'm looking forward to that!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hah, I got a message about how they didn't like me because I talked to Karen? And want me to be ignored? Right now they're cursing me and all that. So I really can't talk to anyone now, huh.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Damn it! Vacation's over and I was really hoping to go to school today! BUT NO! IT'S FREAKIN' COLD OUTSIDE, MY MOM WON'T DROP ME OFF, I'M NOT GONNA GO WAIT IN THE COLD FOR THE BUS, AND EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN SNOW. SO I'M STUCK HERE AT HOME WRITING THIS ANGRY REPLY! :mad:

Fig

The Altruist
I don't know why I feel like this, but I do. Where should I begin? All I know is that someway I have crippled a friendship here. Now before you say anything, I just want you to please give your attention just this once. Before you say that I don't anyone, I want you to look think about a time that I could have annoyed, damaged, offended, or simply hurt in any form. I just want to say that I'm sorry for that time and I just want us to continue to be friends. There hasn't been a single day that I never thought about you. You are always in my heart and though you may not know, I'm always praying for you and your loved ones to always have a beautiful and majestic day. Really that's all I want because when you smile, I smile even larger.

Fig

The Altruist
If there is one thing that I am happy about, it is that I still don't arrive to my campus for classes until the 22nd! Once this semester is over, I'd going to become a sophomore in university. o_O And to think that I still remember everything that happened since my freshman year in high school. Is time really move that fast? :?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
If there is one thing that I am happy about, it is that I still don't arrive to my campus for classes until the 22nd! Once this semester is over, I'd going to become a sophomore in university. o_O And to think that I still remember everything that happened since my freshman year in high school. Is time really move that fast? :?

It only moves faster. The days and even semesters seem like a grind sometimes but you'll look up one day and realize it's time to register for graduation.

Tempus fugit. Vive bene.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
things on my mind... hm lets see, My truck i think i just blew up, My grandfather in surgery today, and the fact that i need a ride to work so i dont lose my job!

Fig

The Altruist
Wise words of wisdom.

Just found this on imgur, lot of truth. Greentext so language and thus in the spoiler. You've been warned.

xeLAo7L.png

Geez, it seems I am not just the only one who sees that. I mean I guess my mom was over-protective in the past only because she didn't want to lose another man in the house so soon, but once I was in middle school she started to become more lenient as the years pass. Now she doesn't care if I have to stay up for an assignment as long as I pass the class with flying colors. That said, she still wants me to gain my daily amount of sleep, but you guys all know me by know! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom