• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

JoeDeLait

Zig Zag Wanderer
I just got Hyrule Historia! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAY!

However the lack of concept art for Dimitri the Dodongo has caused me to start the RSPCD - Royal (As in Hyrule royal) Society for the Protection of Cruelty to 'DODONGOS!'

Dan

When the first thing you see when you wake up is pictures of a girl you like kissing her bf.

Haha I often do the same, leave my laptop on next to me while I sleep, except my situation was way worse, instead of a girl I like kissing her bf it was the ZD shoutbox, I screamed for about 5 minutes trying to wake myself up until I realised I was awake, horrible way to start your morning.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Besides the fact taht I'm :?ing bored...ugh I don't want tomorrow to happen. I'm sick of this goddamn trainwreck of a "family" trying to organize crap. I don't want to be anywhere near my dad, I don't want him to be involved because he hasn't been involved for 5+ years! ugh....ugh...ugh...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
@Ven, I know the feel. I want to cut my family from my life, too, but... people don't typically look upon that behaviour favorably.

Clank is ignoring me. I has the sads///

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom