• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pain. Pain is on my mind right now.

Helping my dad with some renovations, and I carelessly smashed a hammer on my thumb.

We don't think it's broken, but it's swelling like crazy, which makes eating my Ice-cream sort of awkward

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I had a good chat with my brothers about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie scheduled for next year, Sonic Underground, Kirby Right back at Ya, Sonic X, and many other great cartoons from 2006 backwards. :kawaii: ;)

Dan

ALIT, you suck at stalking.

3kaBp.jpg

*sigh* he's starting to loose his touch, ALITS getting too old, think it will soon be time to put him down. :'(

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've had a pretty terrible night, but that's not unusual for me now :/ Pretty much personal problems, stress and family problems mixing together and being let down again (I seriously can't count the amount of times) by my father just set me off. I hate him so much, not just because of tonight but because of so many different things he does that he shouldn't do and doesn't do that he should do. He has always been like that throughout my life, he hates me too but I really couldn't care less about his opinion on me. The only thing keeping me from moving out is the fact that if I moved out I'd need a full time job to support myself. So I'd have to throw school out the window and end up as a failure for the rest of my life. I'd also never get my full license as I'd have no one to teach me (at the moment my father is the only one and he never wants to take me, we have to do 120 recorded hours in a minimum of 12 months, we have done 30 in 13 months. At this rate I'll be just like my mum and never get my license anyway, guess who she started learning from? My father...) With every passing day I just care less and less though to be honest, I just want out :/ This is just the tip of the iceberg, I wish I didn't have trust issues with everyone so I could talk to someone but I just can't bring myself to trust other people much.

Sorry for the mini rant, moving along...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom