• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Sometimes I just deeply hate people. I don't like saying that often, as "hate" is truly a strong word, but there are some people I just can't stand. They really know how to ruin my good mood, and I can't stand them for that. I wish they'd be out of my life, but they always find a way to sneak back in. It just... it just really sucks...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I got a 9/10 on my Chem quiz and, with the help of some major extra credit, got an A+ on my French quiz. I guess that's something to be happy about...

Depressing mood is overriding my happy mood, sorry.

Beeker

Wild Card
I just want this semester(and school) to be over... one, to end the extreme stress I'm putting myself in and two, so I can finally do things with a certain someone without having to worry about anything else :<

ILU

i luv u
I thought I had one week left on my weigh-ins, but I was wrong. So I weighed in too heavy due to excessive salt consumption (= water weight) and have been hating myself all day for not planning better. So I lost out on a lot of money. I really have a terrible time dealing with failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom