• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Okay, I am officially not lending things to my friends ever again!

I got my 3DS back in two f***ing pieces, and a broken screen. He said it got run over by his dad's truck.

HOW THE **** DID HE LET IT GET RUN OVER BY A TRUCK???

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
While a monotonous event overall, I'm glad graduation, and with it high school, is out out of the way.
Monotonous...and graduation? ***** what is wrong with you? Even with just eight graduating students this year, I had a LOAD of fun! Imagine if there were however many kids at YOUR graduation?

Because that's the thread topic.

Listen, smart arse... (Just kidding, Pancake; ur neat. ♥ ;J) What I meant by "every modicum of their thoughts" is every single event that occurs throughout the day, as if they're special or something (every five minutes). I literally had to do a double-take to make sure that DGN hadn't become Twitter. There's nothing inherently wrong with doing so, and I am in no position to control what others can and can't do, but you'd think people would post the highlights of their day/week, not their entire life story. It also comes off to some as spamming...

That's also what's on my mind. Just ignore my old man ramblings and continue on. :}

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well my groupmates decided to go and see the new Star Trek while walking through downtown Disney on our Senior trip, but I'm going to see that with Sarah on Sunday so I found the Wii U showcase and discovered I'm very good at the Zelda game in Nintendo Land.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just had my Business exam and I didn't finish it which has quite frankly pissed me off, I've already got a B in this particular exam however that might have hindered my chances of getting an A, which affects my University place :/ Can't really be assed with anything at the moment.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My Facebook picture:

485746_202707629877805_746186673_n.jpg

:P :D ^^ :reggie: :reggieface: :love:

I'm having my *** handed to me in FE: Awakening hard mode. And I heard that that was about the difficulty of "normal" in other FEs. orz

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm having my *** handed to me in FE: Awakening hard mode. And I heard that that was about the difficulty of "normal" in other FEs. orz

Hard Mode is really easy and it's the normal mode. If you think HM is hard, try Lunatic or Lunatic+ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom