• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Didn't feel great last night, still felt rough this morning, and as things have developed, we think I might have appendicitis :party:
I had this back in 2004. One day I suddenly felt sick and threw up like crazy and the next day I got surgery. Appendicitis
Well I never threw up, even though I vaguely felt like it. I'm feeling much better now and pretty confident that that's now what happened, just some weird indigestion or sumn.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Three Pepsi delivery vehicles just parked in the lot at the same time and I think it’s either going to be sales meeting or some kind of underground fight club.
" You idiot! Strawberry Pepsi is better! "
" No! It's clearly Lemon Pepsi! "
" FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! "

probably none of those are pepsi flavours lol

Ninja

Well well well
Never encountered one, sadly. They do look incredible though! One day... One day...

I pray you find one!

I made this combo for the first time at Sonic a few weeks ago.
Only way to have a diet grape soda that I've found. Haha.
Dude, it’s amazing. Any other diet grape or orange flavor sucks. Sunkist is alright, Fanta is way too syrupy lol

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I swear the NASCAR fandom is the most ungrateful one out there. We're getting brand new car style for next year, they look AMAZING, more like the street cars, but they're moving the numbers up and NASCAR Twitter is throwing a hissy fit about it. Chill out people, the placement of the number isn't gonna dictate how the car runs, just be excited for the new cars smdh
E-OIChTX0AMM_c7

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
now I'm thinking about the months of the year

you know how songs have colors you associate with em? well I just realised the months of the year do too, here's how I think of em:

Jan: dark red/brown
Feb: orange
March: light yellow
april: red/with a bit of green
may: white/yellow
june: dark brown
july: light brown/auburn (dead pine needle color)
august: red
september: grey/light purple
october: black
november: light yellow/grey
december: white

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom