• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
What about your parents? They should be able to help better than any counselor.
A. They know.
B. The counselor is trained professionally - my parents were actually going to ask me to tell the counselor before I told them that I had already left a note.

I'm not asking for anything personal.

This is probably the sort of information that would help us to understand your situation better and give better advice on how to deal with it.

But you do you, I guess.
:shrug:
I wasn't looking for any advice. Thanks, anyway.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Do people think they cant shop in other countries and theyre gonna starve?! Watching a airport border show where they inspect peoples bags for safety and often the bring food/drink in...

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW????

E8xobVVX0Ak6Vya

>politics

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I like how even on the graphic tablet I still do the initial sketch phase with lines that are probably darker than they should be. It's easier to erase things though, no mess, and although I haven't figured out how to do it yet, I could change the opacity of the sketch to then do a more refined version on top in a different layer, which is very convenient. Still just messing around though to figure things out. Mainly finding what pencil/brush/pen/marker options I like best, and getting used to layers.

No complaints so far. The tablet works great and Krita seems like a very good software to accomplish the things I have in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom