• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom works at a daycare, and one class there was raising butterflies. Today all the butterflies were released except for one, whose little wings aren't fully unfurled. The poor little guy can only flutter, and today he watched all of his friends fly away. I am now the owner of one slightly disabled but still adorable butterfly which we named Iris.

My mom works at a daycare, and one class there was raising butterflies. Today all the butterflies were released except for one, whose little wings aren't fully unfurled. The poor little guy can only flutter, and today he watched all of his friends fly away. I am now the owner of one slightly disabled but still adorable butterfly which we named Iris.
It's sad when stuff like that happens, but Iris is lucky they were one raised in captivity. When I was a kid, the butterfly I raised in kindergarten emerged with deformed wings. My sister got to release hers, and I didn't get to release mine... The poor guy really wanted to fly, but at least he got spoiled with sugar water in captivity. He hung out with me for like two weeks, and then we had a little butterfly funeral for him.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I realized I haven't had to use to use cursive in such a long time that I've begun to nearly forget how to do some letters.

Honestly cursive no longer has much practicality besides being a basis for someone to create their own signature. I happen to really enjoy calligraphy though, which is the only thing cursive can be applied to. Anyway, I decided maybe I should start writing things in cursive more often so I can get my cursive style back up to snuff.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I realized I haven't had to use to use cursive in such a long time that I've begun to nearly forget how to do some letters.

Honestly cursive no longer has much practicality besides being a basis for someone to create their own signature. I happen to really enjoy calligraphy though, which is the only thing cursive can be applied to. Anyway, I decided maybe I should start writing things in cursive more often so I can get my cursive style back up to snuff.
elementary school be like "if you don't learn cursive you will die alone and hungry"
"also to fill out checks"

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The testing team working on the project I've been working on is being reduced from three people to only one tomorrow (since the initial release is now done and the work is slowing down to maintenance and small releases of new features each fortnight) and the client requested to keep me while my boss and other coworker are being moved off to another project. Given that this is my first project as a new graduate and I've only been working on it for around three months it is nice that they feel confident enough in me to leave me on my own from here on out. Hopefully this will be a good opportunity for me to step up and prove I have good potential for quick growth.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Since I'm thinking about it, here's some events I found in the schedule pamphlet from an anime con I went to back in 2019. I can't believe these were actual panels lmao
Screenshot_20210808-170844~2.pngScreenshot_20210808-170850~2.png
^just when you think it can't get any worse.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Since I'm thinking about it, here's some events I found in the schedule pamphlet from an anime con I went to back in 2019. I can't believe these were actual panels lmao
View attachment 49172View attachment 49173
^just when you think it can't get any worse.
10/10 would bring my kiddo to the House of Waifu for a truly family friendly experience:tm:

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Why do things cost money.. (i know i know) I know in order to get things I need to buy them with money but still... things are expensive sometimes. I'm thinking of getting annual passes for the theme parks in my area but that costs money sighh. I know it'll be worth it but it's just... my poor bank account is going to be small. The fall-winter season is when I do a lot of spending because so many cute things come out around this time too.

Well at least I am working so I can sort of save up for some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom