• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
BIG IF TRUE
Well, it's not if. They added it with the same update that let you invert the controls like the original game.
did they bring back the analog controls on FLUDD?
Yes. Full analog support.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Trying to decide if I wanna go ahead and finish my first BotW run. On the one hand, I've got 24 shrines to go, but on the other the novelty of discovery is kinda wearing thin. I do intend to grab the 2 memories I have left, we'll see what's up after that.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Trying to decide if I wanna go ahead and finish my first BotW run. On the one hand, I've got 24 shrines to go, but on the other the novelty of discovery is kinda wearing thin. I do intend to grab the 2 memories I have left, we'll see what's up after that.
once you defeat ganon there's no save point, so you can beat him now and still play the game like normal afterwards.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
So I have WWHD on the Wii U, I'm trying to figure out if I want to set it up so I can play it. I have my wii set up right now and it's such a hassle to unplug everything and to replug in something else.. there's just so many wires in comparison to the switch and my ps4. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom