• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Last weekend I had absolutely zero inspiration or motivation. I didn’t feel like writing or even working on developing my story or any other writings. ‘What’s the point?’ Is what some of my thoughts were like that Saturday. Had a little break down in the bathroom as well.

Luckily I got it back this week and I feel fine now. I think my call with my grandmother really helped. She always gets me inspired agin. She’s so excited to read my novel when I finish it, and she’s always telling me how proud she is of me. That really helped. I’m so glad I talked to her.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
I probably should’ve looked at the nutritional values of a 5-hour energy before pouring it down my throat.

it says it has vitamins.

what it means is that it has 20833% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12

I don’t need any more vitamin B12 for the next 7 months.

how was this FDA approved?

I really need to write something new, but inspiration is nonexistent right now.
Write for the writing contest. Have Edelgard go to a tropical island with Hubert and Hubert be miserable as hell.

I've found that accepting requests from people can help too, it gets you thinking about ideas you wouldn't usually have.
-------

My legs ache like hell today for some bizarre reason.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Did Yuga really tell me to hurry up??? I was in the restroom and as usual Yuga followed me. He walked down the stairs and halfway down he stopped and looked at me. I was still in the restroom. Then he meowed at me. I started to walk downstairs and he walked on too. MY CAT TELLING ME TO HURRY UP ! Lol!!

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Sometimes I feel somewhat self-conscious about writing romance so much. I realize I'm far from the only guy who loves writing about it, but it still nags at me a bit from time to time, to the extent that I don't feel comfortable sharing my writing unless I'm anonymous online.

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
I probably should’ve looked at the nutritional values of a 5-hour energy before pouring it down my throat.

it says it has vitamins.

what it means is that it has 20833% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12

I don’t need any more vitamin B12 for the next 7 months.

how was this FDA approved?
There's no established upper limit to B12 and any excess is just urinated out so you aren't even immune to being low on B12 for the next 7 months.

If you have declining kidney function high dose B12 isn't reccomended though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom