• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Busy day today. I've to take Yuga to the vet for his yearly checkup. Then I take Yuga to my sister to stay with her for a few weeks. And the rest of the week is going to be very busy as well because we're expecting a huge amount of mail to sort and deliver this week

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yuga had his yearly checkup and everything was fine. I couldn't leave him with my sister because my sister's cat and Yuga don't seem to get along. Yuga is very shy and easily scared when it comes to other people and animals. And my sister's cat did try to make contact but nope. And then there is another big issue with Yuga. HE CAN'T BE LEFT BY ME :ohno::ohno::ohno: He's so attached to me he has serious issues if he has to be without me for long. Oh kids these days....always need their mommy :dry:o_O

Was the server change so that ZD would run better and stop crashing? Because it's pretty slow now.

Also, this weird thing is happening on mobile where pressing enter makes my keys disappear, it only happens here now. Hope I don't have to get used to it.

Also I've given up on FF7R but now my guys are playing it so I'm being bored by it all over again.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I just chuckled at something I remember reading on a forum a while back. There was a heated argument and there was a case of someone moving the goalposts, then someone else replied with a GIF from the Super Mario 3D World stage where the goalpost is moving. Died a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom