• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm pretty happy with how much more smoothly than I expected the upgrade has gone so far. I'm going to go grab dinner and take a break for a bit though before I get back into working more on it.

Just when you think things go well....nope. [..] everybody who is in their third and final contract (then it would be a permanent contract) have to search for other jobs because they stop giving people steady and permanent contracts. [..]
Sorry for the late response, if you're application at the hotel does not turn out as desired (LETS HOPE YOU GET IT!!!) please let me know, I might be able to pull some strings.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Today, I’ve been single for 10 years. That feels .. weird.

The only relationship I’ve ever had was a very dysfunctional one, and not gonna lie, I was very happy when it ended and when I swore to never be in a relationship again. But at the same time looking back, I fell so sad when the only person who was willing to call me ’girlfriend’ only did so to manipulate and take advantage of me.

The only relationship I’ve ever had was a very dysfunctional one, and not gonna lie, I was very happy when it ended and when I swore to never be in a relationship again. But at the same time looking back, I fell so sad when the only person who was willing to call me ’girlfriend’ only did so to manipulate and take advantage of me.

:hug: being in a relationship is overrated hun. Enjoy the time you get to call your own.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
being in a relationship is overrated hun. Enjoy the time you get to call your own.

I suppose you're right .. I still don't think I want to be in a relationship again. At the same time it's hard for me to not feel lonely, (especially since my best friend left me).. I just want someone to be with, I guess.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I suppose you're right .. I still don't think I want to be in a relationship again. At the same time it's hard for me to not feel lonely, (especially since my best friend left me).. I just want someone to be with, I guess.

Don't just be with any old person. Better to be alone than with someone that isn't good for you. Though to be fair even someone you think is special can turn out bad.

Get a pug I say.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: It's their loss. I've gotten to know you better and you're a wonderful and amazing person! You deserve someone good and not some ass that treats you like trash! I'm going to kick their ass if they treat you like dirt or abuse you in any way!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

I’m almost 22 years old and I have never been in a relationship (I mean you could debate that I did have one but I don’t know) and honestly for the most part I don’t really care. I don’t know how it is over there but I feel like relationships hold way too much importance in our society. I constantly get made fun of because I’ve never really had a girlfriend but from where I see it I just want to find the right person. I don’t just want to be with someone for the sake of being with someone. I value my time and I don’t want to spend it trying to please someone I don’t really care about. I’m like this with everyone. I don’t call people my friend unless i really do care about them. Yes I talk to a lot of people but i can count all the people I would be willing to hang out with on one hand. I’m just really picky when it comes to people and this is the reason why I never really have had a girlfriend. I just don’t wanna waste my time. I want someone who I know will be with me all my life and if I never find that person then so be it. It is what it is.

This isn’t really helpful. I’m just rambling about how I view this situation. I’m just trying to say it really isn’t that big of a deal and don’t let it get you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom