• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Rb3Hx0s.png

Hi Jimmu!

I woke up in pain again in middle of the night. Wound pain and severe headaches. I’m really scared now. Literally scared to death. I can’t be thinking of the possibility that this might not end well for me if my sickness is getting worse again. I thought this torture was over. Kill me now or let me be but don’t keep torturing me!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I don’t know how it is over there but I feel like relationships hold way too much importance in our society. I constantly get made fun of because I’ve never really had a girlfriend but from where I see it I just want to find the right person. I don’t just want to be with someone for the sake of being with someone.

You're way helpful :) And I agree with this. I guess what killed me was that I was forced to be in like a 'relationship' relationship, like very stereotypical and very over-serious and very much trying to have it as some sort of status, like "look, we have a RELATIONSHIP" like it's some sort of idealistic norm.
I also want to find the right person, but I realize now that it has nothing to do with romance .. As a matter of fact, I DID find the 'right person' shortly afterwards who became my best friend for years .. and that person showed me true happiness .. but it's also just pain these days since we haven't spoken in years.
Blergh. What to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom