• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If this continues I have to see a doctor and get me checked friom A-Z. Last night I -again- woke up from a gruesome stomach pain. It didn't go away for 4 hours at least. then I had to throw up and I threw up the almond nuts a friend gave me. So I could have a serious problem with certain nuts. But I keep it in mind. Maybe it could be something else. I did go tpo my work though because I HATE to call in sick. But I'm also aware of the possibility something more serious could be going on. Yes, since my brother died young I'm a bit scared. My family has a history of family members dying young.

If this continues I have to see a doctor and get me checked friom A-Z. Last night I -again- woke up from a gruesome stomach pain. It didn't go away for 4 hours at least. then I had to throw up and I threw up the almond nuts a friend gave me. So I could have a serious problem with certain nuts. But I keep it in mind. Maybe it could be something else. I did go tpo my work though because I HATE to call in sick. But I'm also aware of the possibility something more serious could be going on. Yes, since my brother died young I'm a bit scared. My family has a history of family members dying young.

Aww hun. I hope you're okay. I'm sure you will be. Keep us all updated. <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm starting a new routine. Once a day, I write and read. I've been doing the writing thing for five days now. I'm keeping a daily log of short drabbles. I bought some books today because I feel that reading more will help me become a better writer. So, I wanna try and do both every day for as long as I can, even if it's only a little bit at a time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just when you think things go well....nope. This year doesn't seem to be my year so far. It started with the loss of my oldest brother, then problems with the car, then health problems and....yesterday we were told at work that everybody who is in their third and final contract (then it would be a permanent contract) have to search for other jobs because they stop giving people steady and permanent contracts. That means 10 people are out of work through this year and yep, I'm one of them. My contract expires in Aug so I have to search for "sigh" another job. AGAIN. I've been working all my life and never have been without a job for long but man this sucks.

Just when you think things go well....nope. This year doesn't seem to be my year so far. It started with the loss of my oldest brother, then problems with the car, then health problems and....yesterday we were told at work that everybody who is in their third and final contract (then it would be a permanent contract) have to search for other jobs because they stop giving people steady and permanent contracts. That means 10 people are out of work through this year and yep, I'm one of them. My contract expires in Aug so I have to search for "sigh" another job. AGAIN. I've been working all my life and never have been without a job for long but man this sucks.

Oh my ****ing god hun. Sounds like you're having the year i was having last year.

After i lost my friend i also lost my job with absolutely no warning.
I've had this three month 180 before, a few companies had kept me for a couple of months and it was time they had to offer me a contract and then the whole company just cut loads of staff and went to skeleton crew. It is such a **** tactic and so many do it.

I hope the job vacancies in your country and home town are better than what is going on in England right now.

Always in my thoughts hun. <3
You have all my good vibes headed your way. <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh my ****ing god hun. Sounds like you're having the year i was having last year.

After i lost my friend i also lost my job with absolutely no warning.
I've had this three month 180 before, a few companies had kept me for a couple of months and it was time they had to offer me a contract and then the whole company just cut loads of staff and went to skeleton crew. It is such a **** tactic and so many do it.

I hope the job vacancies in your country and home town are better than what is going on in England right now.

Always in my thoughts hun. <3
You have all my good vibes headed your way. <3
Yeah I know in the UK it's much worse than over here. Although where I live it's also very tough to get a decent job. I have this one for nearly two years but it's not going to be. Well on the other hand I'm like "okay, you're kicking people out and you're horribly understaffed. So good luck with that!"
Your words are always kind and amazing, hun :hug::hug::hug::hug: Even when you go through the most rough times yourself you always find words to cheer others up. And that's what I love about you. Your very kind and sweet soul :hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom