• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Managed to get myself stressed out tonight thinking about all the things I have to submit or work on etc. Finally wrote it all down on paper (about 30 things), seems to be much more manageable when it isn't all circling around in my head constantly.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Well, I was outlining a chapter in my American History textbook, until I found out that I was outlining the wrong chapter. So all of that hard work and extra eating was for nothing. At least I have an excuse to listen to this song:

Zachie

Moo
Saaaaaaame. Hearing everyone complain about it just makes me want it more.

And I have an extra day more to wait than you, Mr Future.
I'm really disappointed bc EB Games here isn't doing any midnight launches bc they're doing them for Fallout & they're not allowed to do more than 1 a week or something. :(

I'm really disappointed bc EB Games here isn't doing any midnight launches bc they're doing them for Fallout & they're not allowed to do more than 1 a week or something. :(

Ahh that sucks.

I have to wait ages on release day to play it too because the postman always comes around 1pm, I could go to town and buy it myself and walk back way before that.

But i cant guarantee nabbing a pokeball plus, so i preordered from Nintendo and have to wait.

Zachie

Moo
Ahh that sucks.

I have to wait ages on release day to play it too because the postman always comes around 1pm, I could go to town and buy it myself and walk back way before that.

But i cant guarantee nabbing a pokeball plus, so i preordered from Nintendo and have to wait.
That's actually super sucky. I originally pre-ordered the special edition console, but changed my mind on getting it. So now I'm getting the Eevee + Pokeball Bundle & Pikachu for my girlfriend/me to play. Sucks that you have to wait. I'm too excited lol, I'll be waiting at 8am on Friday bc EB is having an early opening.

This is always my worst time of year. I thought I was actually doing pretty well, considering that, and I've actually been in a relatively decent mood. But I keep having these episodes where I just crumble way too quickly at the flip of a switch, and it's kind of scaring me. Despite having convinced myself that I have actually been in high spirits, my depression symptoms are getting way out of hand under that layer, and... brains are really ****ing stupid. I'm spending like 90% of my waking hours doing absolutely nothing. Wonder how long I will sit here yelling at myself to move

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Today is really testing me.

I stayed up late trying to finish a paper and ended up working until 7 AM. Thought, "I have three hours till class, I can definitely sleep for like an hour or so." Did not happen, I slept until 10:30, missed the class the paper was for. I figured I'd just email my professor a copy and also bring in a physical one. I was planning on using my girlfriend's printer, but her door was locked. Thankfully the library accepts coins, otherwise I would have been screwed. But whats this?? The print cost 70 cents and I only have 60?? Thank god my friend was working the library desk, because she was able to spot me that extra dime.

But it's also the Thanksgiving dinner at my dining hall, and my school makes some pretty quality food (at least quality compared to every thing else). So I like to think this morning has been the world making me earn that Thanksgiving dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom