• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Block them, I suppose? I once had a fleeting aquaintance on Facebook that would send me messages at 3 AM out of the blue, tag me in pictures showing two characters hugging while crying and stuff like that. Off they went, and my online live was peaceful ever since.

Fig

The Altruist
Is Fire Emblem considered an RPG? I've been asking around in various Skype chats today and gotten conflicted opinions. I myself consider it a Turn Based Strategy game, which is closest to RTS if anything. Just because a game has leveling up doesn't make it an RPG.

It's a strategy RPG. When you think about it, it's basically a hardcore version of Pokémon since both are turn-based and require for your party members to knock out your opponent's team. The only difference is that death is a factor and you have to strategically plan every move that your units make since one mistake can cost you the chapter battle. RTS games are similar to that of Pikmin and Star Craft II/ It's still a RPG, just a more devastating one since you will become emotionally attached to the characters. I recommend Fire Emblem Awakening to start off since it's the easiest for beginners and the difficulty it presents.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So glad wednesday is the last day of this term in college, been feeling worndown the last few weeks, likely due to the fact i've not caught a cold so far and i'm slowly catching it now, Dammit. I hate Colds.

D

Deleted member 81859

I have the cold from hell, as well as a sore throat.
The best part?
I got sick over my only break and haven't been able to do anything I wanted to over said break.
Thanks luck.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
North Korean documentaries are so boring.
News Person: "Let's go to North Korea kids!"
arrives in North Korea
News Person: "Let's ask the people how their country is when they practically have a gun pointed at their heads? :)"
News Person: "Do you like this person who is pointing a gun at your head Mr. North Korean?:)"
North Korean: "Yep! :)"
News Person: "Whelp I guess we couldn't get any meaningful information, but they still suck. (sarcastic)"
Kim Jong-un: "I hope anonymous doesn't hack our internet again. (doh)"

D

Deleted member 81859

So it turns out our extended family might come for the holidays. That's not a healthy situation to start with.
And now...
Our god parents want to bring their mother with altzhimers.
Altzhimers.
And stay for three weeks.

Please send help.

Last edited by a moderator:
A dog was brought into our shelter this morning. It was a pocket pit, pregnant and stuffed into a medium sized cat carrier, left on the side of the road to die if the carrier hadn't broken open and a kind man hadn't found her. She was ready to birth but couldn't, we had to take her to the vet for surgery. People are sick, it's easy to lose faith in humanity when working at animal control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom