• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

D

Deleted member 81859

A dog was brought into our shelter this morning. It was a pocket pit, pregnant and stuffed into a medium sized cat carrier, left on the side of the road to die if the carrier hadn't broken open and a kind man hadn't found her. She was ready to birth but couldn't, we had to take her to the vet for surgery. People are sick, it's easy to lose faith in humanity when working at animal control.
Is she alright???

D

Deleted member 81859

I rediscovered vocaloid...

****. I feel my 12 year old weeb self rising from the dead.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So it turns out our extended family might come for the holidays. That's not a healthy situation to start with.
And now...
Our god parents want to bring their mother with altzhimers.
Altzhimers.
And stay for three weeks.

Please send help.

My Nan has got that. When she came last for a visit she was convinced my father was trying to poison her tea.

Is she alright???

I haven't heard anything more, but I think she will be. I can't promise the same for her puppies due to her difficult labor. :( I will know in the morning.

**Update**

Momma pup is back in our care and doing okay, though we have to keep close watch on her. She had two pups, but both had died at least a day before she was found. Her surgery went well and she is now recovering.

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yesterday I decided to tell everyone I know irl EXACTLY how I feel/felt about them since I'm moving away from here for good. So far, I told the only girl I was crazy about that I liked her and how much she hurt me, and she started ignoring me again. Just like the old day. :dry:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Yesterday I decided to tell everyone I know irl EXACTLY how I feel/felt about them since I'm moving away from here for good. So far, I told the only girl I was crazy about that I liked her and how much she hurt me, and she started ignoring me again. Just like the old day. :dry:
Sometimes people do not show how much they care; I think you will be better off. At the very least, a trip is useful.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I got called the Mini boss of the SB, i work so damned hard to do what i do and all i am is a freaking mini boss, i dunno whether to be insulted of kick that person in the crotch repeatedly.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I got called the Mini boss of the SB, i work so damned hard to do what i do and all i am is a freaking mini boss, i dunno whether to be insulted of kick that person in the crotch repeatedly.
I think "that person" meant Phantom Shironagi was a mini-boss; you get your own story arc and a memorable soundtrack.

I've been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and it's a pain in the ass. I got splints for both arms today. Hope I can sleep with these.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Went to the local doctor to find out what vaccinations I should get before I go to Japan. Looks like the vaccine that contains Hepatitis A and B is about $85 and the Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine is about $35. Plus I need a tetanus booster too apparently, not sure how much that one is yet as I managed to somehow lose the paper for it. Also, car registration is due on the 12th (about $650ish for 6 months) and christmas is coming too. Such an expensive month ahead :/

D

Deleted member 81859

When you go to the trouble of getting your friend a nice birthday gift and she doesn't even bother showing up when you ask her to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom